X

lots and lots of parts for sale.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lots and lots of parts for sale.....

it's official.....after 17 years I am giving up on the 1100 kats. within a year, if possible, i want to be in the Caribbean running my fishing charter, and I will just pick myself up a dual sport down there to get my riding fix.
    I guess i have just lost interest in bikes.

so if you need anything, shoot me a pm. blow out prices. complete 1127 with carbs and wiring harness with cdi....$700 + shipping. less than 20k miles on the engine. can't beat that.

got everything but mirrors, so don't ask for those.

a few of you have inquired about the engine in the past. sorry, but kinda forgot who you are. been busy and distracted with other things....plus it was winter and I didn't feel like tackling it....but now, it's spring cleaning time!
    I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

I imagine once you move somewhere where it's not winter for most of the year your bike interest will pick back up. Just sayin'....
    Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
    Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

You know what I'd take off your hands, let me know if you clear enough parts away to find one in the shop

Comment

If he's on an island somewhere... I bet he'll have better things to worry about.

Good luck with the sales Mike.
        -Steve

sigpic
        Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
        Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

sent you a pm
          bippity-boppity- BACON

"Chatbox slayer..."

Comment

Pm sent

Im a noob big kat owner looking for a few parts. upper fairing lower left fairing,gas cap wo/ lock. can you help me out? tried to pm but i have to post 3 msgs. Hit me up please!

Comment

1100 engine

What year is it? Is the full engine still available?

Comment

Originally posted by JDG99KATANA View Post
                What year is it? Is the full engine still available?
                I have an 89 engine with about 25k miles on it, which is nothing really as i have put over 120k miles on one of my previous kats. I also have the carbs and complete wiring harness/electronics if you need that too.

pm me id you need anything as I don't come and check up on this thread as often as i should.
                I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Working...
                X