X

luimoto seat cover instalation?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• luimoto seat cover instalation?

I just purchased a luimoto seat cover for my 02 Kat. I would like to install it myself but am unsure where to even start. Does anyone know how to reupholster this seat? If so I'd love to hear how I have tried to stretch it on a few different ways but I just can not get the saddle part for the rider to cover right. If I cannot figure this out I will just take it to a shop and have it done. By the way the seat cover looks like its gonna be great once installed. I will post pics when its on!

Re: luimoto seat cover instalation?

Originally posted by parkze
    I just purchased a luimoto seat cover for my 02 Kat. I would like to install it myself but am unsure where to even start. Does anyone know how to reupholster this seat? If so I'd love to hear how I have tried to stretch it on a few different ways but I just can not get the saddle part for the rider to cover right. If I cannot figure this out I will just take it to a shop and have it done. By the way the seat cover looks like its gonna be great once installed. I will post pics when its on!
    Yeah I got the same seat cover but I seeing if another Katrider will buy mine cuz I got the wrong color its too bright I wondered if it would fit properly cuz it look like alotta stretching to get that thing to fit

Comment

Where di you guys order these covers? I went to luimoto's site, but they only list them for GSXR's and Busa's. Did you have them custom make one for a Kat?
      2000 Katana 600
      Search KatRiders with Google | SEO Firefox Extension | New SUSE Linux Users | My Motorcycle Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Jtx2005
        Where di you guys order these covers? I went to luimoto's site, but they only list them for GSXR's and Busa's. Did you have them custom make one for a Kat?
        The complete line is on their E-bay store ....
        Guylaine
        Try and keep up now

Comment

Originally posted by GSkyX-R1000
          Originally posted by Jtx2005
          The complete line is on their E-bay store ....
          Sorry I couldn't find them on eBay or their site. Anybody got a link?
          Only a Biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window!

Comment

Yeah I got the same seat cover but I seeing if another Katrider will buy mine cuz I got the wrong color its too bright I wondered if it would fit properly cuz it look like alotta stretching to get that thing to fit[/quote]

Yo Killer, what's that seat cover look like? Got any pics? I was wanting to take mine to the shop in town and have them recover it, Corbin style...you know? Color Coordinated Welts - you know, classic style...but then I see the Luimoto website and I'm thinking that this could be pretty cool.

Comment

what do they look like? could some one put up some pics
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by clownin
                what do they look like? could some one put up some pics

Elevate your motorcycle riding experience. Uncompromising quality and craftsmanship since 2006. Shop our Riding Gel | Motorcycle Seat Covers, Tank Grips and more. Order today!

here's the website...nice

Comment

I have a few pics of mine but it is not a close up. There is a few wrinkles in it but i am told it will go away after time in the sun.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunchbox
                    Yeah I got the same seat cover but I seeing if another Katrider will buy mine cuz I got the wrong color its too bright I wondered if it would fit properly cuz it look like alotta stretching to get that thing to fit
                    Yo Killer, what's that seat cover look like? Got any pics? I was wanting to take mine to the shop in town and have them recover it, Corbin style...you know? Color Coordinated Welts - you know, classic style...but then I see the Luimoto website and I'm thinking that this could be pretty cool.[/quote]

sorry I took a while to get back ,gimme you email and Ill send some pics through my phone. FYI just seen the other day It has s small brown mark on it from sitting on a cardboard box so im gonna see if I can clean it off before I send pics , its black and sliver, the silver is on the bright side

Comment

Working...
                    X