X

4-1 header

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4-1 header

I recently purchased a yoshi can and pipe that goes up to the H crossover underneath the bike. Now is there just a 4-1 header that turns runs into the single sided yoshi, or a Y pipe that can utilize the stock header buut provide routing for yoshi

Thanks ed

Originally posted by Thunder View Post
    I recently purchased a yoshi can and pipe that goes up to the H crossover underneath the bike. Now is there just a 4-1 header that turns runs into the single sided yoshi, or a Y pipe that can utilize the stock header buut provide routing for yoshi

Thanks ed

Convert your pre exhaust to a post exhaust, swap the oil pan and pickup out with a post as well.

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Originally posted by Kreylyn View Post
      Convert your pre exhaust to a post exhaust, swap the oil pan and pickup out with a post as well.

Krey
      Is there an aftermarket 4-1 header that doesn't require you to swap out oil pan and pump?

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie_Toes View Post
        Is there an aftermarket 4-1 header that doesn't require you to swap out oil pan and pump?
        Yes, but first, what was that Yosh can and midpipe made for? They sell complete 4-1 systems that include the header, and they sell slipons that fit the factory header (but obviously not for the pre 98 bikes, as they have 4-2 exhausts)..... so what did that Yosh come from? If it's a slipon for a 98+, then just suck it up and change the pan. If you run an aftermarket header with it, it probably won't line up and it definitely won't fit to the header the same way. If it was a part of a full 4-1 setup, then you'll want to hunt down a Yosh 4-1 for your bike.
        Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie_Toes View Post
          Nothing new. Head to Ebay if you want one. Hard to find though. Vance and Hines, D&D, not sure who else made one.

Comment

Sorry if I'm thread jacking, this is the last question I have on this part.

Is the header what gets in the way of the pan, or is it the midpipe?

Comment

The header.
              Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
              HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Working...
              X