X

fairing mods

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fairing mods

What cosmetic modifications I can make on my 2000 katana other then painting it? I have been looking on the web for aftermarket fairings, but I havent found anything for my bike yet.

if you want to mod the appearance YOU have to do it, plastic weld, drill, and tap, you can't just buy stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by arsenic1016 View Post
      if you want to mod the appearance YOU have to do it, plastic weld, drill, and tap, you can't just buy stuff.

Comment

Thanks fellas. I was about to come to that conclusion, How about some dress up kits? a little bling bling for the kat.
        Last edited by 2000katana; 03-06-2008, 05:03 AM. Reason: grammar

Comment

personally I hate bling. Take a chance and do something original and when the bling crowd looks at ya say "YA B**CH thats my ride" and go cruise

Comment

There really is not much you can do with a Kat, unless you use your imagination. Find what you don't like about it, and then create a way to change it.
            eazy1100

Comment

But on this site theres alot of imagination so just look around at people's garage, there's alot of good stuff.
              sigpic
              Update Jul 11 2014
              Done finally road worthy, Huge difference in looks compare to the pic in my SIG. Will update everything soon.

Comment

I'll be releasing some 98+ fiberglass bodywork later this spring once I've finished working out all the bugs.

Comment

Working...
                X