X

Quick question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick question

Whats the stock handlebar size for standard, (non clip on) bars for all Suzuki's
    Custom flat black,pin stripes,mesh mod,Custom fender eliminator,signal integrator,Custom handlebars,New smoke screen,Braada cowl soon,clear signals.Later-Jet kit,K&N air filter ............................

uh good question lol

Comment

you have to be a bit more specific. are you talking about the diameter of the bar? the length?
      I also doubt there is just one answer to that seeing as suzuki has a ton of models with various styles of bars. I have a set in a box at the shop. I will measure the length and diameter for you.
      I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

I'm pretty sure most bikes have 7/8" bars. Other measurements depend on the bike, the bend, etc.
        Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Im sorry, I should have clarified that, what I need but is to know the stock diameter of the ATV Polaris Scrambler for the clamps Im going to use to make my own bar and riser kit. But Im sure this is the wrong place to ask. But if someone knows let me know , thanks.
          Attached Files
          Custom flat black,pin stripes,mesh mod,Custom fender eliminator,signal integrator,Custom handlebars,New smoke screen,Braada cowl soon,clear signals.Later-Jet kit,K&N air filter ............................

Comment

Working...
          X