X

Just traded my RX8 For a 06 Kat 750

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just traded my RX8 For a 06 Kat 750

Yes i did trade a 2005 Mazda RX8 for a 06 Katana 750 and i got the better deal lol
    The RX8 already had 101XXX miles on it and it was just a mater of time when the motor would blow and then it would be a nightmare to get it fix as Mazda screwed up that rotary motor and they are pure crap.
    Any how the kat is in pretty good shape except for some cosmetic flaws like scratched fairings and a bent handlebar that hit a wall instead of a more expensive SUV.

The bike is mostly stock and needs some things to be taken care off like new rear view mirrors (any suggestions for some smaller mirrors would be appreciated) the handlebar(right side) and a slip on as it still has the stock pipe and i think it looks fugly as hell.

Welcome aboard.
    Aftermarket mirrors tend to vibrate making it harder to see fyi.
    1998 Katana 750
    1992 Katana 1100
    2006 Ninja 250

2006 Katana 600 RIP - 130k miles

Comment

Originally posted by shpielers View Post
      Welcome aboard.
      Aftermarket mirrors tend to vibrate making it harder to see fyi.
      Are there any options for something smaller? or some kind of plates to eliminate them from the front and seal that part were the mirror goes and use handlebar mirrors?

Comment

Smaller!?? Hell I wanted bigger so, I could see something but my elbow.. got that issue licked with gsxr mirrors.
        "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
        spammer police
        USAF veteran
        If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Working...
        X