X

Ebay GS1000SZ Cluster

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebay GS1000SZ Cluster

Guys I know this instrument cluster is rare but I think this is very over priced.

79 Honda Red CBX, 79 Honda Silver CBX, 82 Suzuki 1000 Katana, 76 Kawasaki KZ900, 84 VF1000F, 07 Honda CBR1000RR Repsol, 95 CB1000 Big One, 1987 Hondaxl600R, 1978 Honda XL250S, 2006 Yamaha TW200

Wow, that's kinda crazy

Comment

Yeah, I've seen them listed for that much, before. I don't think he'll get it, but.... you never know, it is clean and in nice shape.
      GS1000SZ, GS1100EZ, GS1000ST (Wes Cooley)

Comment

Thats up there in price for sure,think the last set I saw was around $650 on ebay, supply and demand I guess .

That being said Suzuki now has the classic parts program and the Katana is one of the bikes that new parts are available for . Not sure yet if all parts will be available as the program is new.
        For now it seems to be only in the UK . No word if it will spread stateside.
        To promote it a new Katana was built and raced at Donnington park in the legends of endurances4 hour race check it out https://youtu.be/KURyAh_Z8kA

Comment

Originally posted by Frazer View Post
          Thats up there in price for sure,think the last set I saw was around $650 on ebay, supply and demand I guess .

That being said Suzuki now has the classic parts program and the Katana is one of the bikes that new parts are available for . Not sure yet if all parts will be available as the program is new.
          For now it seems to be only in the UK . No word if it will spread stateside.
          To promote it a new Katana was built and raced at Donnington park in the legends of endurances4 hour race check it out https://youtu.be/KURyAh_Z8kA
          Dooooooode! Frekkin' SWEET!

I think there's a nice opportunity for a win/win when that program starts up over there. You could be a vendor and exporter. Make some extra coin & be the hero to the baby birds to need to be fed previously unobtanium parts

Comment

Working...
          X