X

Cell Phone Mount

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cell Phone Mount

Do you guys have your cell phone mounted? Can you post some pics? I'm looking to mount mine to my 05 750 and cant seem to find a spot that is out of the way and doesn't look stupid.

Use the search (google). People do get creative.
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

I did search Google and didn't really find too much. Was hoping somebody on here and gone already and just let me know what they did.

Comment

It would also follow the GPS mount, if that helps
        "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
        spammer police
        USAF veteran
        If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

I will try again. Hopefully someone who has one will chime in also.

Comment

Look on Amazon for RAM ball mount. They've got ones you can clip on, clamp on and bolt on.

One of these would fit on one of your bar clamps where it says 'UP' - you may need a longer bolt and a few washers:

Comment

Not sure what you mean by bar clamps, I will look at it when I get home.

Comment

Look all the way to the right...where it says "UP". Pull the top bolt out and attach the ball to it. You may need a longer bolt...i think it's 6mm. Or get a ball that clamps onto the round portion of the bar.

OR...

Look at this one. It has your bike listed as a direct fit. $11.95 Prime

Then get yourself one of these:

and one of these:

Comment

There is a thread on here some where, someone mounted up above the RPM gauge, a few people mounted the way Robert has shown.

If you are not happy with any of those mounting ideas, get creative
                  2002 750 Kat
                  2013 Polaris 850 XP LE(wrecked)
                  2002 Ski-Doo MXZ 800
                  2002 Ski-Doo MXZ 800 X-package
                  1999 Ski-Doo MXZ 670 H.O.
                  2009 Kawasaki KX250F(SOLD)

Comment

Thanks guys, I will give this a try.

Comment

I've got the bolt on 'ring' one I show at the top + the 2 bottom pic pieces on my FJR...Holds my phone pretty well. Great for navigation.

Comment

I like this thread...I had a hard time trying to figure this out last year. The Ram mounts where limited when I was looking

Comment

The FJR had a vestigial mirror mount boss...so I just threaded in a 12mm bolt and it works well. Probably should have painted it...
                          Attached Files

Comment

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

I used this mount on my bike. I know they sell mounts for newer phones. I sold the bike years ago. The mount held up awesome through many rides.. Bumpy and flat alike.
                            Last edited by GSXF 600 Guy; 04-30-2017, 11:12 AM. Reason: Photo did not show
                            If you think routine maintenance is expensive,... Try Ignorance!

Comment

This is how my ram mount is attached.

Comment

Working...
                              X