Vintage Katana Endurance racers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vintage Katana Endurance racers

You might have seen this Katana built for Legends of Endurance by Suzuki GB

This one was built at the MCN show last year also to promote the suzuki vintage parts program , shame the narrator uses the word bespoke to describe off the shelf parts like Brembo calipers oh well.........

Now more interestingly its been done before by one man working in his garage something we can relate to

Obviously he got some help but all the specialty stuff is listed and links are provided

Enjoy

Great video - but.... 8 valve motor? Last time I looked it was a twin cam 16 valve!!
    MelWain

Comment

Originally posted by Frazer View Post
      You might have seen this Katana built for Legends of Endurance by Suzuki GB

This one was built at the MCN show last year also to promote the suzuki vintage parts program , shame the narrator uses the word bespoke to describe off the shelf parts like Brembo calipers oh well.........

Now more interestingly its been done before by one man working in his garage something we can relate to

Obviously he got some help but all the specialty stuff is listed and links are provided

Enjoy
      Well there went an hour of my day reading that...
      1998 Katana 750
      1992 Katana 1100
      2006 Ninja 250

2006 Katana 600 RIP - 130k miles

Comment

Originally posted by Mel Wainwright View Post
        Great video - but.... 8 valve motor? Last time I looked it was a twin cam 16 valve!!
        Agreed mine has 16 valves too
        Jamie witham is a short arsed twit way over rated as a racer
        Could just be that hes from the north

Originally posted by shpielers View Post
        Well there went an hour of my day reading that...
        You read it all in an hour
        Took me a lot longer than that !
        But I was enjoying several pints of Guinness whilst I read
        Last edited by Frazer; 05-23-2017, 08:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I read fast. + It was super engrossing. Would have loved to have been reading it with a pint or two, but this was in the AM before work....
          1998 Katana 750
          1992 Katana 1100
          2006 Ninja 250

2006 Katana 600 RIP - 130k miles

Comment

Working...
          X