X

new vinyl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new vinyl

I am thinking of adding some red flames to my bike does anyone have any Ideas?

joe

sigpic

yeah do a color shift paint for the flames... or do subtle flames that can be seen if you lok at the bike a certain way.. ghost flames if you will...
    Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

Have you checked out the tapeworks web site. It has a ton of photos of bikes with flames.
      Biker chicks know how to ride.....

Comment

I like your scheme on your bike is that paint or vinyl?
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks! It is all done with vinyl. Here are a couple of more pics. I will be replacing hte windscreen with a smoke, which will look much sharper.

Comment

I would like to do that in red I would have to remove the katana loga and 600 but I can buy another 600 logo. where did you get your vinyl?
            sigpic

Comment

It was done at a local vehicle graphics shop in Halifax (Trim Line - 3M). They were not able to do it by computer design (because of hte curves in the bike) so it is all hand cut.

Comment

Working...
              X