X

new guy here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new guy here

just wanna say hi and I have a question that I cant seem to get answered. I have a 94 katana 750, and cant seem to find out if my carbs pilot screws are supposed to have springs I have seen pics on the wiki here and they have springs. I've talked to several dealers they cant seem to find it on there parts diagrams? any ideas?
    Last edited by rgarza; 06-22-2017, 11:28 PM. Reason: adding to tittle

Yes...springs and washers

Try www.bikebandit.com or www.ronayers.com
    Last edited by 92xjunker; 06-22-2017, 11:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Unfortunately most US based websites are not going to show those parts in the schematic, since they blocked off and not supposed to be accessed... *cough*....

Here is a diagram that does have them listed, but I've not been able to find a source that has the part number listed. You may need to do some searching for UK or other Non US sourced parts houses that will offer you more info or at least a part number to acquire. Once you have the part number, the US based sources should probably be able to get it.

93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Also this is where e bay shines for finding parts.
        We may not always win the game, but we never lose the party.

Comment

Originally posted by rgarza View Post
          just wanna say hi and I have a question that I cant seem to get answered. I have a 94 katana 750, and cant seem to find out if my carbs pilot screws are supposed to have springs I have seen pics on the wiki here and they have springs. I've talked to several dealers they cant seem to find it on there parts diagrams? any ideas?
          Welcome, I think it's parts 35,36,37 & 38 you'd need - OEM numbers are listed in the table the spring being 13268-47070-000

Suzuki GSX750F K/L/M/N/P/R/S/T (89-96) | 1989-1996 | All Colours | CARBURETOR (MODEL S/T) with fast delivery to United States. Available at Fowlers Parts, the UK's No.1 Motorcycle Parts Supplier.

Do check that matches your bike though as it's from a UK site.

Comment

Working...
          X