X

A few images my 82 Katana from today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lots of nice work.

I love the front fairing... your handiwork also? Looking for something like that for my '93.
    Windscreen came out excellent! Is it taller or same size as stock? I just happen to have a piece of lexan hanging around, was going to make mine a little taller with the deflector on top.

Had my first Suzuki Katana ride today, I'm getting there.

Comment

just checking in on May 2008's KOTM!
      1993 Suzuki GSX600F

Comment

Awesome!
        -Steve

sigpic
        Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
        Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

You have just out done yourself on that one. It is amazing how far it has come. You have some serious talent. Looks like things are going good for you.
          www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Matt... bike looks awesome.. makes me want to get started on mine... let me know when you've got the pattern for the mounts... glad to see Motoczysz is still active... saw their bike at Laguna Seca a couple of years ago... you are right... very impressive piece of engineering. Lost the bid on the last ZRX swingarm... gots to wait for another one to come up. Did you make the flyscreen on your Kat?
            Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Waltari
              So the company I'm now working for is bursting at the seams and on the verge of going from a 5 million a year company to a 50 million dollar a year company.
              It must feel good to be working good strong company for a change..

Kat looks great..

Comment

That is sweet , i have a 82 gpz750 im doin with simular swaps but now im for sure doin the gsxr motor swap for my kid heck im gona do it too a kat now.
                absolutely sick ride and very well done!

Comment

Looks like I'm going to be picking up a 2nd 82 katana this month! I'm thinking this next one might get monoshocked (gears turning).

Comment

Shes an absolute beaut. Wish i had one.
                    " Youre all heart callaghan "

Comment

Wow, on the first pic I was scratching my head at the engine. Then I read the Bandit engine part of the mods. Good work, keep the TDK spirit alive.

Comment

Hi Matt, can you tell me who did your work on the tank to change the gas cap? Thanks, Ray.
                        85GS1150E 83GS1100SD 83GS1100ES 82GS1000SZ 96GSXR1500DRAGBIKE 96GSXR1400DRAGBIKE 90GSXR1166DRAGBIKE 05SDG110PITBIKE & 8 QUADS!!! "Life is tough! It's even tougher when you're stupid!" John Wayne

Comment

How much would you charge me to do one & how long to do it? Do you believe in BARTERING? I build quite a few motors each year & do even MORE cylinder heads. I have LOTS of 1100 & 1150 engine parts if you trade. Ray.
                          85GS1150E 83GS1100SD 83GS1100ES 82GS1000SZ 96GSXR1500DRAGBIKE 96GSXR1400DRAGBIKE 90GSXR1166DRAGBIKE 05SDG110PITBIKE & 8 QUADS!!! "Life is tough! It's even tougher when you're stupid!" John Wayne

Comment

i was watching this on OSS - you aint updated it in a while -

as ever outstanding attention to detail - youve really gone the distance with this one
                            love it mate
                            i pitty the fool that dont ride oldskool

Comment

That is a clean looking bike, good job man, really shows what time and hard work can do for a project
                              Let your bloodline fuel my youth!!!

Comment

what more can I say, that was not already said, a pic is worth a thousand words
                                sigpicAllan

If you love it, let it go. If it comes back to you, you've high-sided!

Comment

Working...
                                X