X

Substituting when it starts gettin a lil cold HAHA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Substituting when it starts gettin a lil cold HAHA

optinally equipped with no doors for those enthusiasts when u gotta take the cage or the weather gets a bit nippily.
    Attached Files
    R.I.P. Jason you will be missed.

That is even more impressive than doing it on a bike.

Comment

ah crap. I just cleaned off my work computer. I got a good one of Junior, and Haggi

Comment

Okay, ya gotta quit giving the kids ideas. They scan the boards to look at the pics. One of the heathens will try it before its over.
        One project done, now on to the next few!!
        Explanation to girlfriend," I could be blowing time and money on strippers and booze!!!"

"Ahhh! The bliss of retirement and being broke all at the same time!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Micdalen
          Okay, ya gotta quit giving the kids ideas. They scan the boards to look at the pics. One of the heathens will try it before its over.
          I've allready yanked the drivers door off my sunfire. Gonna try it on the way home. Don't know what i'm gonna do about the right hand turns though

Comment

Classic pic !!! and he's even lookin thru the corner and wearing gear !!

Comment

I've allready yanked the drivers door off my sunfire. Gonna try it on the way home. Don't know what i'm gonna do about the right hand turns though [/quote]

Hey as long as your on a NASCAR track u will be A-OK!! haha

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Dubeau
                ah crap. I just cleaned off my work computer. I got a good one of Junior, and Haggi
                I was looking for that pic of Junior hanging off of Range's truck, but I could not find it.

Comment

Anybody who tries this at the rally this year gets 1 free beer.

Comment

Originally posted by WildKat
                    Anybody who tries this at the rally this year gets 1 free beer.
                    YEA!!! and ill throw in range and junior's vulcans!!
                    hmmmm so i guess u might be getting a picture with them standing next to one at a dealer

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X