X

Started a winter project early!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks good, somethin i've never seen b4
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough" Andretti

Comment

Originally posted by md86
      Rain ? No , that's ICE falling from the sky .
      I like it . Maybe I can see it up close next year .
      Your right it has switched from rain to ice, lol.

Thanks, and I hope you get to see it in person next year too. I am already saving and planning for the rally next year.
      Um I dont know any wise quotes so go read katansoldiers quote in his signature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WildKat
        Dude, thats a great job!! Very nicely done !! You should hire yourself out, for paint work I mean
        Thanks wildkat, BTW im for hire either way. lol Gotta fund the projects somehow!!! lol
        Um I dont know any wise quotes so go read katansoldiers quote in his signature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Like the flat black flames look real nice and subtel.Keep it that way it looks Mean!

Comment

I like the flat black colour. Makes the Katana look wicked.
            "The secret to life is to keep your mind full and your bowels empty. Unfortunately, the converse is true for most people."

Comment

Flat Black Kats Rock!

Dude, sweet.

That is such a cool Idea........hmmmmmm.
              1995 GSX-R 750W (Barney Bike - Street)
              2004 GSX-R 600 (Race Bike) - Powered by MoPowerSports.com
              Certified Addicted Racing/Trackday Monkey & Gixxer Fixxer // WERA West #224

Comment

Originally posted by BearKat
                Flat Black Kats Rock!

Dude, sweet.

That is such a cool Idea........hmmmmmm.
                Flatblackarmy
                Thanks man. I love it!

Comment

I like the gloss over flat. Have to look close to see, its and eyegrabber.

If you are thinking about strips, get a cheap roll of pinstripping (whatever color ya think about) and try it out. Lot easier to take off than the airburshing if ya dont like. If it suits your taste then can do something more permanent.
                  One project done, now on to the next few!!
                  Explanation to girlfriend," I could be blowing time and money on strippers and booze!!!"

"Ahhh! The bliss of retirement and being broke all at the same time!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Micdalen
                    I like the gloss over flat. Have to look close to see, its and eyegrabber.

If you are thinking about strips, get a cheap roll of pinstripping (whatever color ya think about) and try it out. Lot easier to take off than the airburshing if ya dont like. If it suits your taste then can do something more permanent.
                    Thanks, and thats an excellent idea. appeciate it!

Comment

Working...
                    X