X

tipping

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JJ0712
    yea and the bad thing is unless i can win a parking spot at school (raffle) then i have to park on side streets that makes me worry even more a 5 mins walk from school and out of site it worries me.
    i doubt theyd let you, but ask the school if you can make arrangments to park it somewhere on school grounds, not like it takes up alot of space. see if theyd let you park it and lock it to the bike racks if they have them.
    03 katanika

Comment

Thats a good idea i think i will ask the administrator im friends with her, so it might go over well. Thanks for all the input guys and gals!
      Life's fast so you have to be faster, ride fast and take risks...

Comment

I used to do a lot of tipping back when I lived in KS. Man the looks on the cows faces were priceless. But hey, it was KS. Not much else to do.
        "Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly"

Comment

Yeah, I go to MIZZOU and I haven't had any problem with it. There are actually quite a few students around here that ride, so typically most bikes are parked in small groups. I don't think anyone would tip a bike during the day while class is going on and everything, there are just too many people walking around. However, I have heard of a kid who got his bike tipped in a parking garage during a football game. The football games around here get pretty crazy, I just tend to stay away from events like that, leave my bike at my apartment and take the shuttle when that stuffs going on.
          "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough" Andretti

Comment

If I see anyone tip a bike, wheter it is mone or not, they are getting their ass kicked (if it is mine they may be eating out of a straw for a little while.)
            I don't think you have to worry too much about anyone intentionally tipping a bike. I know some people are royal @$$holes but very few are the type of total @$$hole that will randomly tip a bike over.
            so I ride a Black kat,

... is that bad luck or somthing?

Comment

yea the crasiet thing that has EVER happened at our school was when a cop was arresting a student, with gun in hand. That was the worst but i got all winter and spring to decide wether i want to or not. Maybe the first couple times i will ride it to school with out the plastics just to see if it happens, so i dont have to worry about the new paint job.
              Life's fast so you have to be faster, ride fast and take risks...

Comment

Originally posted by Paladin76
                I used to do a lot of tipping back when I lived in KS. Man the looks on the cows faces were priceless. But hey, it was KS. Not much else to do.
                Yeah those cows run fast too if they manage to get up in time to chase you !!!

Comment

Working...
                X