• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got mine today, I'm cool!!!!

Thanks Jax, you're the best!!!!!
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Wow! What timing, I got mine the same day I got my bike. They unloaded the bike then the mail came and there they were.

Thank you Jax.

By the way you ain't psychic or something are ya?

Comment

That is cool that you guys got your magnets and I'm very happy you liked them. If anyone else wants them just PM me and I'll send them out...thanks for all the positive feedback on them...Hope you all have a Happy Holiday's!!
        Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
        Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
        Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

Where did you get those made , anyway . I'm thinking it might be cool to keep a stack of those around . Stick on bikes and junk like advertising . Keep a few in the car , some on the bags , you know ....
          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Originally posted by md86
            Where did you get those made , anyway . I'm thinking it might be cool to keep a stack of those around . Stick on bikes and junk like advertising . Keep a few in the car , some on the bags , you know ....
            I make them at home...it is fairly easy just takes a while to do...first you need sticker paper...Avery, Hammermill etc make the paper...I got mine at Big Lots (it's a store that buys out merchandise from other stores and then sells it at a discount)...or you can buy magnetic paper that can run through your ink jet printer (office max, staples, office depot, etc. carry it)...I use Microsoft Word with the business card template for the magnetic paper or for the sticker paper use what ever template it asks for....create your design and print it...for the sticker paper I adhere them to magnetic calendars that I pick up at sporting events...some teams print their season calendars on thes magnetic sheets...grab a handful of them next time you go and there is your stock of magnetic paper...I peel the calendar off leaving a paper backing that is great for the sticker paper to adhere to...once you put the stickers on the magnetic paper then use clear heavy weight laminating sheets to water proof it and cut them out...simple as that...
            Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084

Comment

Keep an eye on your mail boxes....

Edited:
              No one yet..man I thought I'd be cool this time....

Comment

Im cool i just got my mags today my mom was hiding them.
                sigpic

Comment

I figured you would be one of the first to receive them because you are just a few cities away...These are the new prints that I came up with...

Comment

Uh , NOW I get it ! Neat-o . And yes , I guess this DOES make you cool in my book ! Now MAKE IT INTO A T-SHIRT !

Comment

Very cool again, thanks Jax for the surprise in the mail today, you're the best!!!
                      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Oh good you got them...I think that's everyone...I mean since Canada already got them!! Glad you guys like them....If I make different ones I will definately mail them to you guys!!

Comment

jax is the man, you could make millions off those

Comment

Jax you are the coolest. I got mine and love them. Gotta hide them from my 13 year old daughter though, she wants one of each for her school locker.

They woould make a cool t-shirt. Anyone...?

Comment

I know , every since that design showed up in the patch thread , I've been waiting for the t-shirt ! I had to reconsider sticking the magnets on the fridge , though . My little nieces come over all the time and the LOVE playing with the fridge magnets .

Comment

You know that was my dilema making those ones into magnets...Yeah they are cool but if you have kids or visiting kids you can't put them in eye/hands reach...I have kids at home and my wife won't let me put them up...go figure...but I thought what the heck if the t-shirt idea doesn't pan out maybe the magnet idea will keep the design alive for at least a little bit...

Comment

Working...
                                X