X

Sold the Katana today....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sold the Katana today....

I sold my katana today,The 1st person that came to look at it wound up buying it,I'm surprised because it went so fast,But the new owner felt that it was worth the asking price And totally fell in love with the bike.I wish i could afford to keep it and get another bike,But i can't,Hence the decision to sell it.I told the new owner about the site,Hopefully he'll join.So now my search begins for either a TLR1000 or a SV1000S.I hope the new owner has as many fun times on my katana as i did.
    97 TL1000S,K&N filter,Micron exaust cans,Ceramic coated headers (black),Air box mod,+2 Rear sprocket ,Chrome Rims,Metzeler M1 tires,Polished Chain Guard,Heel Guards,Clutch and Brake Levers and Brake arm

I know where you can get a copper colored SV1000 for a decent price . Guy that has it knows his stuff . He's in Nc right now , and has too many bikes in the garage .
    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Yeah I can tell you from first hand experience that bike is "pretty ok" ..

Comment

Originally posted by md86
        I know where you can get a copper colored SV1000 for a decent price . Guy that has it knows his stuff . He's in Nc right now , and has too many bikes in the garage .
        i know a guy that has a 2003 copper colored SV1000S for sale in florida, down here by tampa. i think it has like 3500miles. its a nice bike. he has to get rid of it... (lives with his parents, he bought it and surprised them, told him to sell it or move out) PM me for details, if youd like

Comment

Thanks,Right now I'm still trying to decide for sure on the Tiller or the SV.
          97 TL1000S,K&N filter,Micron exaust cans,Ceramic coated headers (black),Air box mod,+2 Rear sprocket ,Chrome Rims,Metzeler M1 tires,Polished Chain Guard,Heel Guards,Clutch and Brake Levers and Brake arm

Comment

Originally posted by jason05
            Originally posted by md86
            i know a guy that has a 2003 copper colored SV1000S for sale in florida, down here by tampa. i think it has like 3500miles. its a nice bike. he has to get rid of it... (lives with his parents, he bought it and surprised them, told him to sell it or move out) PM me for details, if youd like
            That was a kind of "tongue-in-cheek" reply . Special K has had an SV in his garage for over a year he's been wanting to unload .
            I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

I cant say anything about the TL, but a sv1000 is an awesome motorcycle. My main riding buddy has a -3 copper sv1000s. He has the full fairing, and d&d pipes ( MY goodness they are loud!!!!).
              Anyways I have ridden a few times and loved it.

But then again the TL is badazz!

Good luck on your decision and search!
              Um I dont know any wise quotes so go read katansoldiers quote in his signature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Thanks,I miss the Katana But it helps to know that the new owner is going to take good care of it. I like the TLR'S,But i don't quite have enough $$$$ to buy one cash,And the ones i've seen at bike dealerships seem kinda high.I'm thinking that maybe i should just take the money i have and put a down payment on a new SV1000S.

Comment

I'm looking at the TL1000R for when I replace the Kat. Either that or a Superhawk but I like the looks and the price of the TLs better. SV1000S are to new for me to afford right now. I want to pay cash for my next bike so I don't have to carry comprehensive insurance. Plus the TL is just sooo freakin sweet!!!!
                  92 Katana 600, Full Jardine Exhaust.

Welcome to Florida, 11 Curves in 318 Miles

Comment

Yeah,The TLR's Are definetly nice!

Comment

Working...
                    X