No announcement yet.
X

1100 kat owners, please step forward.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and I aint french.....at least not most of me. maybe 30%.
    then 20% american or so and 50% or so english canuk.

when I am being an arrogant dick, that is the french mixed with american. when I am being a nice guy, that is the canadian in me.

hope this helps you better understand my behavior at times.
    I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Yeah, I realized it could have been inappropriate, but I figured all of us here would go with the funny, and pass on getting offended.
      "Stevie B" Boudreaux

I ride: '01 Triumph Sprint ST

Projects: Honda CB650 Bobber projects I, II and III

Take care of: 81 Honda CM400,72 Suzuki GT550

Watch over/advise on: 84 Honda Nighthawk 700S (now my son's bike)

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

Comment

Guilty As Charged!

1993 Kat 1100

Comment

Originally posted by DDMGraphix
          I have a 1127 sleeper on a 600 fame. Would you like it posted or strickly 1100 Stocks
          I have a 750 frame with a Gixxer 1100 engine. I am ahead of your little crowd/club!!!
          Kan-O-Gixxer!
          -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
          -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
          -Ohlins Susupension
          -Various Other Mods

Comment

Originally posted by SweetLou
            I have a 1127 sleeper on a 600 fame. Would you like it posted or strickly 1100 Stocks
            I have a 750 frame with a Gixxer 1100 engine. I am ahead of your little crowd/club!!!
            still makes you nothing more than a wannbe

ps...engines out of the bikes side by side.....kat edges the gixxer. better cams. muhahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by Mojoe

ps...engines out of the bikes side by side.....kat edges the gixxer. better cams. muhahaha!
              I'll trade ya my 1127 engine for that V&H engine of yours!!!! I'll even drive up there and get it!
              Kan-O-Gixxer!
              -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
              -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
              -Ohlins Susupension
              -Various Other Mods

Comment

I'll trade ya my 1127 engine for that V&H engine of yours!!!! I'll even drive up there and get it!
                will the rest of your bike be attched to that 1127 of yours when we trade?

Comment

Sounds like a fair trade to ME .
                  I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

I've put too much time and sweat into my bike to trade. To the <U>Wannabe Comment.</U> I dont wanna be anything other then someone who customizes their bikes unlinke Power Puff MOJOE JO JO.. I can at least say my bike weighs a little less then your 1100 and seems that it may go a little faster then yours with 38mm GSXR1100 carbs. Not including the jet kit.. Sounds like you got a little too much confidence in your kitty. Just remeber a house Kat can't survive in the Jungle. :O

Oh yeah. It aint bout the bike, its all abou the rider. I started on a 250 Kaw and road with GSXR 600's. I know how to keep up.

Aint no place for a Kitchen Kitty on my track of wild Kats
                    <U>You understand Moe-Jo-Jo-Jo</U>
                    Some people grow big and tall and some stay the same... My 600 grew 527cc's by high school and stayed the same size. He use to get bullied by a few people:

Jigzer and Shrad were brothers
                    Charlie Brown Rodjers also known as CBR
                    Kall Asaki from Japan

I'm not a racer but at a stop light Jigzer pulled up and so did Shrad. They reved their engines....
                    The light changes to green light so we ride...
                    Then they read my license plate and it says
                    " KATchup "

Comment

My, my, but haven't we gotten snippy in this thread?? What's up with all the "My kat's faster than your kat!" stuff? Nanner, nanner, boo. boo.

Sounds like a few of us need a little testosterone letting...
                      "Stevie B" Boudreaux

I ride: '01 Triumph Sprint ST

Projects: Honda CB650 Bobber projects I, II and III

Take care of: 81 Honda CM400,72 Suzuki GT550

Watch over/advise on: 84 Honda Nighthawk 700S (now my son's bike)

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

Comment

I've put too much time and sweat into my bike to trade. To the <U>Wannabe Comment.</U> I dont wanna be anything other then someone who customizes their bikes unlinke Power Puff MOJOE JO JO.. I can at least say my bike weighs a little less then your 1100 and seems that it may go a little faster then yours with 38mm GSXR1100 carbs. Not including the jet kit.. Sounds like you got a little too much confidence in your kitty. Just remeber a house Kat can't survive in the Jungle. :O

Oh yeah. It aint bout the bike, its all abou the rider. I started on a 250 Kaw and road with GSXR 600's. I know how to keep up.

ya....umm...about all that...wtf?
                        I went back and re-read the whole thread...twice! didn't see anything about anyone mentioning who's bike is more powerful and faster. This is a thread made only to find out who else owns the gsx1100f...nothing more.
                        The "wannabe" comment.....aimed at Lou as a joke. I am really sorry if you feel all left out and such, but really, I don't know what to tell ya.
                        But now that we are one the subject, I don't have an 1127. I have a 1254, and it is fed with 40mm carbs and will be pushing at least 180hp.

And seeing as I have been riding in this jungle you speak of for 25 years, I will take you up on your challenge, and we will find out just who is faster. But just keep in mind, I will only be doing it for you. personally, I already know I am fast, and have nothing to prove. So when you are ready to back up your claim, give me a shout and I will be ready for your arrival. Yes...that is right...you have to come here. I feel no need to travel because I have more than enough "braggers" right here in my own backyard to keep me busy, without having to go looking. Just keep in mind though....if your setup you have now can not keep up with a Busa, don't even bother. You will just be wasting your time. You need at least 175mph to even qualify.

But seriously.....like I said....this was only to find out who owns the gsx1100f model. It's really not my fault that everyone who crams an 1127 in a 600 frame feels like "they belong". It's not about the engine....and it's not about the rider. It's about the bike.

Comment

ya....umm...about all that...wtf?
                          I went back and re-read the whole thread...twice! didn't see anything about anyone mentioning who's bike is more powerful and faster. This is a thread made only to find out who else owns the gsx1100f...nothing more.
                          The "wannabe" comment.....aimed at Lou as a joke. I am really sorry if you feel all left out and such, but really, I don't know what to tell ya.
                          But now that we are one the subject, I don't have an 1127. I have a 1254, and it is fed with 40mm carbs and will be pushing at least 180hp.

And seeing as I have been riding in this jungle you speak of for 25 years, I will take you up on your challenge, and we will find out just who is faster. But just keep in mind, I will only be doing it for you. personally, I already know I am fast, and have nothing to prove. So when you are ready to back up your claim, give me a shout and I will be ready for your arrival. Yes...that is right...you have to come here. I feel no need to travel because I have more than enough "braggers" right here in my own backyard to keep me busy, without having to go looking. Just keep in mind though....if your setup you have now can not keep up with a Busa, don't even bother. You will just be wasting your time. You need at least 175mph to even qualify.

But seriously.....like I said....this was only to find out who owns the gsx1100f model. It's really not my fault that everyone who crams an 1127 in a 600 frame feels like "they belong". It's not about the engine....and it's not about the rider. It's about the bike.

Call me crazy, I think the dude was just trying to pick on you.
                          Live and Lean.
                          When the going gets twisty, the going get twistin.
                          "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God."
                          Romans 3:23

Comment

ya....me knows. at least me think me knows.
                            but it also sounds like a challenge....and I am just letting him know ima ready for him....lol

Comment

actually, not true. I am not ready at all unless I throw all the parts in a wheelbarrow and hoof it on foot...lol.

Comment

I can't say if I can keep up with a Busa cause i've never tried at 150+ We respect the road at 120, but my bike has a little more then just a name. As for your 1254.... So What.... Just cause you drive a lambo dosent mean you can handle a race car. In this world you dont need to feel like you belong. You pick your place an dmake your spot. With 25 years of racing.. I think you need to put up the Katana cause grandpa's ride cruisers. I resepcted this tread up until I asked a question replied by a smart comment. Might wanna raise your windshield when I decide its worth a visit to take your backyard credability
                                Some people grow big and tall and some stay the same... My 600 grew 527cc's by high school and stayed the same size. He use to get bullied by a few people:

Jigzer and Shrad were brothers
                                Charlie Brown Rodjers also known as CBR
                                Kall Asaki from Japan

I'm not a racer but at a stop light Jigzer pulled up and so did Shrad. They reved their engines....
                                The light changes to green light so we ride...
                                Then they read my license plate and it says
                                " KATchup "

Comment

Working...
                                X