Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Bye bye katana/Harley bug bit me/STuff for sale!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bye bye katana/Harley bug bit me/STuff for sale!

[quote="backdraft51185"]like i said given that i dont really have a use for this ill consider most offers, last but not least i have the holy grail for katana's, the "manual" make an offer. [quote]

Now if you had a '97 manual, I'd be happier.

Comment

Re: Bye bye katana/Harley bug bit me/STuff for sale!

Originally posted by backdraft51185
      last but not least i have the holy grail for katana's, the "manual" make an offer.
      Still got it, which one is it, What would you take for it. Trade some TEXAS CHILI? Just jokin,
      Let me know what you would take for it.

Thanks
      An Ole man once said:"It is better to be thought a fool because of silence, than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt"

Comment

PEER PRESURE!!!
        Katana 750 2002

Comment

Originally posted by md86
          Originally posted by suk750

Sorry Katana0215, I totally disagree, there is no stock set up harley that would out run a stock Katana.

This is a stock Harley , and it'll run 9's all day without a pro rider . Yes , it IS a production bike . And the V-rod is the ONLY Harley I'd worry about losing to in a drag-race . But then , I don't drag , so I wouldn't worry about it .
          Stock Busa's runs low 10's, high 9's with an average rider with average size rider. So a harley that runs 9's all day stock, I dont think so. The rear tire isnt street legal or is the exhaust. That bike isnt a production bike. Its a limited bike. "And they believe without a doubt it will run 9's" So they actually havent done it yet. A purpose built drag bike making 170 HP isnt to impressive.

And I wouldnt believe what a dealer tells you all the time.
          A car dealer told a friend his 350Z car that he was buying was wider then a Vette.

My famous question to Harley people is. Can you tell me one mechanical reason why you purchased this bike? Some how they think they "ride" better then Jap cruisers. But they never road a Jap bike before.

Mickey

Comment

Hey i will never knock anyones tatse. And they look pretty nice. Good luck with the new Hog. Keep in touch and dont forget us.
            Ride On,
            Jon

Comment

Working...
            X