Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Bye bye katana/Harley bug bit me/STuff for sale!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bye bye katana/Harley bug bit me/STuff for sale!

so the given pressures of living in south eastern wisconsin have finally gotten to me, traded in my 99 kat today in favor of a 2006 Harley Davidson VRSCA VROD. Now ill fit in a bit better amongst the people i ride with...all have harleys, as a result however i have a couple of items for sale, A perfect condition Joe rocket Jacket, red and black with awesome armor, can send pics if u want, id like to get about 175 for it, but since it doesnt really go with my harley, ill consider most offers, also have a XL M2R helmet also red and black, has a fairly large chip out of the top of it otherwise in good shape, id sell it for 80 plus shipping prolly, like i said given that i dont really have a use for this ill consider most offers, last but not least i have the holy grail for katana's, the "manual" make an offer. Thanks for all the help you guys have given me!

WHAT! TRAITOR!

j/k hope you like the hog. and you didn't say what sizes the jacket/helmet are.

Comment

jacket i believe is a large, helmet is an XL

Comment

what o man know i have to hang out with harley person at two wheel tuesdays oh well thats cool too. nice purchase

Comment

jacket and helmet

heres some pics, the jacket is Joe Rocket size large, the helmet is M2R size XL u can see the crack/chip/hole in the helmet......adds for more venting and cooler head...or something

Comment

shoot the traidor

Comment

Gave into peer pressure huh..

I live w/ in 5 miles of the Main harley final assembly plant..if that's not pressure, I dont know what is !!

Good luck w/ the new v-rod !!!

Comment

Ya know, I like the V-Rod and all, but that price tag....eeeeesh

For my money, I'd rather have

Only $12K

Comment

Whatever , it's your bike . Have fun .
                  I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Well... it's not a Vulcan... but it's still cool.

ENJOY!

(ignore what these other sportbike riders say...what do they know anyways )

Comment

muahahaha! one KR member down........*counts on fingers*.....uhhh....lots to go!
                      - It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

- Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Comment

Congrats on the big purchase. (i'll admit, they are nice)

Originally posted by Junior
                        Well... it's not a Vulcan... but it's still cool.

ENJOY!

(ignore what these other sportbike riders say...what do they know anyways )
                        Until I see an Ownership slip with your name on it (or wifes ) and a picture of a helmetless junior next to it, i'll never beleive you bought (and ride) a vulcan.

As far as I know, thats just a pic of some grey power ranger you caught having a nap in the park on a big piece of but jewelry

Comment

Dont't be a stranger!!

Comment

A Harley?????? What brand of crack are you smokin'?????
                            You can have my Kat when you pry my cold dead butt from upon it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dee Dub
                              Ya know, I like the V-Rod and all, but that price tag....eeeeesh

For my money, I'd rather have

Only $12K
                              +1 and it's probably more reliable than a Harley...bet you can wheelie on it too....
                              Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
                              Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
                              Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

Working...
                              X