X

clutch springs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clutch springs

i ordered the ebc springs (yea i no i will have a hard clutch pull) and it came with 6 springs. i think my 2000 750 only takes 4 springs. but on http://www.oldbikebarn.com/CSK45-CLU...category=56885 it says they are the right springs what do yall think?
    sigpic
    "Horsepower has a tendency to break things, if your not breaking anything your not going fast enough"
    "The shortest way between two points is a straight line...Whats the fun in that?"

Ummm, that link takes me to the springs for an 05 cbr600f f4i. Anybody else see that?
    Need those hard to find crush washers for the bottom end of your forks? PM me, i've got plenty

News from my latest doctors appointment "It's not a psychotic break, it's a psychotic fracture."

Scars are tattoos with better stories

Comment

I think arsenic already gave you the answer in your other thread.
      90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
      I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
      Originally posted by soulless kaos
      but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Originally posted by scottynoface View Post
        I think arsenic already gave you the answer in your other thread.
        I sure did, but no one ever listens too me. If they did this forum would have far less posts. 9 times out of 10 I answer them in the first post.
        please help
        Unless your this guy

Originally posted by 5forty2 View Post
        Ummm, that link takes me to the springs for an 05 cbr600f f4i. Anybody else see that?
        Scroll down duder
        Last edited by arsenic; 10-15-2011, 04:29 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Oh look at my dumb self I just saw cbr at the top left and went "well that's no kat!"
          Need those hard to find crush washers for the bottom end of your forks? PM me, i've got plenty

News from my latest doctors appointment "It's not a psychotic break, it's a psychotic fracture."

Scars are tattoos with better stories

Comment

sorry i started this thead before arsenic helped me out.
            sigpic
            "Horsepower has a tendency to break things, if your not breaking anything your not going fast enough"
            "The shortest way between two points is a straight line...Whats the fun in that?"

Comment

Working...
            X