X

Another new guy... with an 88 KAT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BirdzKat View Post
    WOW! Thanks for the Welcomes and Krey seems darn cool and I am going with his advise. Have not herd from Arsenic yet but would love to just to get more thoughts on the carb rebuild =-)

Arsenic doesn't rebuild the 32s anymore. The broken tabs problem among other issues is too much hassle.

If you want replacement already rebuilt carbs... He's got good stuff for sale on ebay, but pm him directly if you want to buy instead of eBay's fees.

I forgot to mention that probably 60% of the other parts on the 88 bike will have minor variances or differences only for that model, another 20% only for 88-89s, and then a few more parts that are before 92 models.

Gas tank, fairings... and some misc. parts will be compatible with all of the pre kats, but... anything you buy used from another year, you will wanna double check on first.

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Krey-
      What would I do without you! You rock! Thanks again and it's like I said in my intro.... Y'all are amazing folks! Maybe after my son rebuilds this Kat we will be able to help others as well.

Comment

The 88-89 600 carbs are BST31SS carbs, not BST32's. Other than that, solid advice.

Comment

Working...
        X