150/70ZR17
    Last edited by 94Katana600; 03-15-2009, 01:25 PM. Reason: Typo

Originally posted by 94Katana600 View Post
    Just ordered my new Metzeler Z6s from Motorcycle-Superstore.com

$233.54 shipped to my door.

120/70ZR17
    150/79ZR17
    good price! i hope the rear was a typo

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

Comment

Originally posted by 94Katana600 View Post
      $233.54 shipped to my door.
      You guys in the States are so lucky when it comes to prices for bike parts (well for almost anything actually), I think I had a good deal for mine in Canada. But it's no where near what you paid.

Still with exchange rate, duties and shipping cost, I would've paid more if I ordered them from the States (compared to the special deal I got).

Comment

Originally posted by Dom View Post
        You guys in the States are so lucky when it comes to prices for bike parts (well for almost anything actually), I think I had a good deal for mine in Canada. But it's no where near what you paid.

Still with exchange rate, duties and shipping cost, I would've paid more if I ordered them from the States (compared to the special deal I got).
        Where do you get your tires?

Being 30 minutes from the border I tend to buy from the US, but if you know a Cdn dealer with great prices let me know.
        Kyle

Comment

Originally posted by woobie View Post
          Where do you get your tires?

Being 30 minutes from the border I tend to buy from the US, but if you know a Cdn dealer with great prices let me know.
          Yeah, I thought about crossing the border and go pick up a set down there but the US dealer I had found that was about 1h to 1.5h away from Montreal didn't have such great deals.

I picked up mine from Moto International during the Montreal Bike Show.
          They had 50% off the retail price for the event on any tires.

Comment

I picked up mine from Moto International during the Montreal Bike Show.
            They had 50% off the retail price for the event on any tires.
            Told you so!!
            R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

You'll love them!!
              This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
              BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

Originally posted by katman05 View Post
                Told you so!!
                Yes! Thanks Katman for the tip.
                You saved me 150$ bucks compared to my local dealer (though I would have never bought from them).

Comment

Yes! Thanks Katman for the tip.
                  You saved me 150$ bucks compared to my local dealer (though I would have never bought from them).
                  Yup. And I love my metzlers!
                  Katriders.com, we've got dumb answers!

Comment

I always get a kick out of the elephant wear indicators on the metzlers.
                    Let's go riding!

Comment

Wow thats cost plus 10% basically. Same price for me if i were to get some (i work at a dealership)
                      1992 Suzuki Katana 600

Comment

Working...
                      X