X

What type of pants do you wear?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What type of pants do you wear?

I have pretty much always worn jeans, i know not the best, but better than shorts . I never realised there was so much choice out there, so what do you wear, over pants.pants only or draggin jeans. I prefer two peice seperates, than a one peice suit, but thats just me. Working shifts to is a pain,ride in to work a beautifull 70 deg, going home 45-50 deg,some times vise versa,but coming home in 90 deg heat,you can't win. Let me know your gear. Thanks.
    Ok, no more mister nice guy, i've met the guy in the street, and he's a wanker.

I wear a pair of First Gear HT overpants when commuting and touring. I have a pair of leather pants for twisties.

I'm very happy with the HT overpants. So far they've been totally waterproof. They're very warm with the removable liner installed and while not cool, they are more comfortable than other pants I've owned on hot days with the liner removed.

They aren't made out of as heavy of material as some other pants, but they protected me in my accident last week. They wouldn't be my first choice for high speed protection, but I'd give them a recomendation for everyday use.
    I like you. When the world is mine your death will be quick and painless.

Comment

I wear a pair of Teknic Chicane leather pants myself.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

I either wear jeans, or my joe rocket super moto pants. They look rediculous, and I still waiting for my endorsment cheque in the mail , but they are extremely comfortable, and nicly vented. They also look like they'd do the job if I ever went down. Hopefully I wont ever have to find out.

My next gear purchase will be a nice pair of waterproof textile overpants.

BTW nice sig loving it.

Comment

I wear Joe rocket speedmaster perforated leather pants. And I just traded my JR phoenix pants for a pair of the Ballistic pants for those colder/rainy days.
          Kyle

Comment

I have draggin jeans and I really like them, but truth be told I go out with regular jeans 1/2 the time...
            ****** WAS...Ma Ma Ma My Katana ******

Si hoc signum legere potes, operis boni in rebus Latinus alacribus et fructuosis potiri potes.

Comment

I have a pair of EZon pants from Belstaf. The have zippers up the side of the leg that make them easy to get on and off (hence the name). They do a great job keeping the wind out. I have not tried them in the rain.

Comment

I don't wear pants...

Comment

I wear jeans now. I`m getting a pair of the JR alter ego, because I can wear them over pants or by themselves. They can also zip down to mesh on the inside for the hot weather as my jacket does. I really do want a pair of leather pants, but their expensive and I gotta know I`m gonna wear them often.

www.3dflag.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dee Dub
                    I don't wear pants...

Thanks for the visual !! Please buy a pair for the rally, hell I'll buy you a pair if I have too

I wear a JR Phoenix jacket/pant combo. Very good stuff for warm weather riding.

Comment

Thanks guys, as always good info,will be checking around this weekend, and see what i find.Will probibly go with an over pant style,we will see.
                      Ok, no more mister nice guy, i've met the guy in the street, and he's a wanker.

Comment

I usually just wear jeans, however I've been considering the purchase of some draggin jeans.
                        05 GSX-600
                        89 zx750r
                        04 Honda TRX-450

Comment

I wear Joe Rocket alter ego pants and jacket, very versatile with the zip off panels for when it gets hot.
                          R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Do those of you that wear jeans ever go down? I'm a new rider and I took a fall on a highway off ramp at about 30 mph. I had full gear on including my Fieldsheer Apollo pants. I'm pretty glad I was wearing those pants. The fabric tore through (melted?) at the calf but it could have been so much worse.

Comment

It depends on my mood. I have a set of Teknic Thunder leather pants. I also have a set of Joe Rocket Alter Ego nylon pants that I wear over other clothes. Sometimes I wear a pair of jeans with Icon Field Armour legs and shorts underneath.
                              "The secret to life is to keep your mind full and your bowels empty. Unfortunately, the converse is true for most people."

Comment

Working...
                              X