Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This vid Makes me think

KP_

Wow that was harsh.
    Although if you are stunting, or racing you are increasing your chances of a mishap (to put it mildly) substantially.
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

wow...
      that was disturbing to put it midly..
      i dont even wanna know why that guy was screaming bloody murder about 2-3 mins in.

Comment

NWS

Comment

There's a few vids like that out there.

"Redline crash" is another good one, you can see the rash on a guy that almost rear ends the camera car and looses it in dockers and a t-shirt, luckily he kept his lidless head up.

Originally posted by Gsxxx600
          wow...i dont even wanna know why that guy was screaming bloody murder about 2-3 mins in.
          Probably the girls were cleaning the asphault out of his legs, I've been told that is very painful.
          Kyle

Comment

It hurts but I think they were relocating his hips on that one
            Info for the Ottawa Motorcycle Course

sigpic

Comment

Good video. It shows just what can happen even in a controlled enviornment. The truth is we take a risk in everything we do. I stopped to do to help a lady and her son that had a flat. He told me my mom says I can never have one. I told him my mom said the same thing but yet I grew up riding dirt bikes. She said we are organ donors. I told her no we are not. We are not dangerous it is everyone else out there that is. I also told her that by me riding a motorcycle has made me a better driver in my cage. She was like really. I said yes really because riding a motorcycle has taught me to pay closer attention to everything around me. She didn't have anything negative to say after that.
              www.mopowersports.com

Comment

WTF that was pretty freaky !!!!!!!!!!!1
                RIDING GIVES ME THE EXPERIENCE OF FEELING FREE !!!!!

Comment

Talk about a reality check!

Comment

That was intense

Comment

Most of the really bad stuff was on track where at least you have EMT 's there. Vid makes me slow down just a little!!
                      sigpic

WERA West #71/MWGP #71/CVR #71
                      MSF Rider Coach 27028
                      MoPowerSports.com
                      Torco
                      SoCalTrackDays

Comment

If seeing videos like that one doesn't cause you to think and reflect on how you ride and how aware you must be at all times, then there is no hope for you. There is risk in anything and some things have more inherent risk. Many things out on the road are out of our control but we must prepare for them anyway. That may suck but that's what we signed up for when we first started riding. Any bike we ride has more risk than anything on the road. We must all be aware of that. If not for us, for the people we love and others we share the road with.
                        sigpic

Comment

+1

Yeah, what Tom said !!!!!
                          sigpic

WERA West #71/MWGP #71/CVR #71
                          MSF Rider Coach 27028
                          MoPowerSports.com
                          Torco
                          SoCalTrackDays

Comment

Things that make you say....oh!

Comment

its definately a mind bender... ...how fragile our lives are..wow!! ive seen it b/4 and it still gives me the chills when i read it. all u can do is be as prepared as you possibly can, and ride with knowledge, common sense, and as mechanically sound a ride as you can..and rest, well all you can do keep on keepin on.

Comment

Working...
                              X