KOTM silliness

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're just mad cuz I didnt win

Comment

i said what i wanted over on the other forum, i just think its fishy whe someone comes around just about KOTM time ....othere then that i shall not whine about it again, and jim, im not a sore loser or whatever i spoke my mind, and i wouldnt want my bike in the contest nothing is special about it, now ifi had my paint done which i dont, id say yea let it it but now ....no

Comment

you the man Duffy!

Comment

no, i dont think im the man its just i dont lie if i dont like you im gonna tell you, if i dont agree with you im gonna tell you im up front

Comment

If you vote for me, I'll punch Corey in the marbles.
            Kan-O-Gixxer!
            -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
            -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
            -Ohlins Susupension
            -Various Other Mods

Comment

Ok, so I planned on doing it anyway.
              Kan-O-Gixxer!
              -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
              -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
              -Ohlins Susupension
              -Various Other Mods

Comment

I'm about done getting into this and tired of KOTM having a BS dark cloud over it every month because of one rediculous thing or another. I'm sure if I put 3 seconds thought into it I could come up with a better way to spend the time and money that goes into it each month.

Duffy, You say
                Originally posted by Duff Daddy
                ...and i wouldnt want my bike in the contest nothing is special about it, now if i had my paint done...
                so why make it a point to say this in the voting thread other that flat out to take away from someone elses glory?
                Originally posted by duff daddy
                ... im not trying to stur up trouble but like damn man my bike is more custom then tokalos...
                There are a lot of people who could win if they had something else done that is not. I bet Tok's bike would even have been a stronger contender if he had something else already done that he would like to do. So which is it? Right now, today, your bike is better or it isn't...I'm confused...., doesn't really matter so please don't bother answering that question. The point is it's a good thing to speak your mind and let your feelings be known but there is a time and a place for it and the way you went about it showed zero tact.

As for pimping for KOTM, the KOTM forum invites it or at least is supposed to be worded to invite it. If someone wants to pimp that is the place to start a "hey look at me and what I have done" thread so that when nominations roll around their bike is in the front of peoples minds. Yet, oddly enough there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of that or the look at what I have done threads seem to end up in other places.

End story here folks is that we try to do cool things like give away trophies, have contests and drawings and otherwise do things to make KatRiders fun and it seems like every time someone has some bitch about it. That doesn't exactly motovate us to want to do other things. We don't ask for and don't require a whole lot around here but if this is the kind of thanks we get for the things we do and what we offer, what's the point?!
                Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

I'd like to be someones trophy?
                  Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

i said what i wanted over on the other forum, i just think its fishy whe someone comes around just about KOTM time ....othere then that i shall not whine about it again, and jim, im not a sore loser or whatever i spoke my mind, and i wouldnt want my bike in the contest nothing is special about it, now ifi had my paint done which i dont, id say yea let it it but now ....no
                    Duff I respect you allot as a member. You contribute so much to the forms and I always enjoy reading your posts and hanging out in the shoutbox even though I don't reply much. But what you said over there was just out of line.

I mean if his "attendance" was a valid concern of yours, why did you wait till after he won to raise your point? What you said about his bike being pretty much stock. Ahhhh, not true he’s done about a dozen mods to his bike.

It really sounds like you’re just out to steel his glory. Sad.
                    I don't need a girlfriend... Windows goes down on me everyday!

Comment

Originally posted by Katgirl
                      My fireplace mantle is about 3 inches wide. How good is your balance?

Comment

You can come sit on my Kat while I take pics to post, then you would be my trophy, But you would have to share the seat with my fiancee so she wouldent beat my a$$ for having another woman on my bike...

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Originally posted by Big Derf Daddy
                          You can come sit on my Kat while I take pics to post, then you would be my trophy, But you would have to share the seat with my fiancee so she wouldent beat my a$$ for having another woman on my bike...
                          If there's pics going around of 2 chics on a Kat, I want a copy!!!!
                          I don't need a girlfriend... Windows goes down on me everyday!

Comment

Originally posted by KitKat
                            Duff I respect you allot as a member. You contribute so much to the forms and I always enjoy reading your posts and hanging out in the shoutbox even though I don't reply much. But what you said over there was just out of line.

I mean if his "attendance" was a valid concern of yours, why did you wait till after he won to raise your point? What you said about his bike being pretty much stock. Ahhhh, not true he’s done about a dozen mods to his bike.

It really sounds like you’re just out to steel his glory. Sad.
                            Once again I missed the good stuff
                            Visit www.knee-draggers.com And sign up now!

Comment

Originally posted by KitKat
                              Originally posted by Big Derf Daddy
                              If there's pics going around of 2 chics on a Kat, I want a copy!!!!
                              As soon as we can talk Katgirl into it I will send you a copy..

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

As for pimping for KOTM, the KOTM forum invites it or at least is supposed to be worded to invite it. If someone wants to pimp that is the place to start a "hey look at me and what I have done" thread so that when nominations roll around their bike is in the front of peoples minds. Yet, oddly enough there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of that or the look at what I have done threads seem to end up in other places.

End story here folks is that we try to do cool things like give away trophies, have contests and drawings and otherwise do things to make KatRiders fun and it seems like every time someone has some biatch about it. That doesn't exactly motovate us to want to do other things. We don't ask for and don't require a whole lot around here but if this is the kind of thanks we get for the things we do and what we offer, what's the point?!
                                Well said, Jim. That is how I intend to pimp mine when the time comes. "Finally done...check it out", is how I plan to pimp mine. If it gets nominated, great...if not, no big deal....I won't whine about it. I am building and modding my bike for ME.....not for anyone else, so if no one likes it....no big deal. Until this post, I never realized ppl were having problems with KOTM. I always just figured it was a nice little addition to the site to show some recognition for the work folks have done on their bikes, and that the mods were doing a good job at handling it. I can't understand how it has to get complicated.
                                All I can say is that someone doesn't like to lose, then don't enter.
                                I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Working...
                                X