• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Range
    Originally posted by ne-oublie
    Originally posted by KitKat
    There is a god and his name is ne-oublie!!! NICE PIC
    You like me,you really really like me Who was it that said that
    Sally Field...Oscar Awards....now...next question...YEAR and FILM
    Ok, no more mister nice guy, i've met the guy in the street, and he's a wanker.

Comment

Originally posted by Range
      Originally posted by KitKat
      There is a god and his name is ne-oublie!!! NICE PIC
      You like me,you really really like me Who was it that said that
      Sally Field...Oscar Awards....now...next question...YEAR and FILM
      I believe it was places in the heart - either 84 or 85.....?
      - It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

- Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Comment

Originally posted by BearKat
        If I saw that happening on my bike, I would think.....SWEET. But then immediately after that thought I would think I hope they don't tip my bike over.....
        I would react the same way...and if it did fall over, I would be there to catch it...umm, them...ummm it......ummm, screw the bike, I have enough spare parts. they can land on me.
        Anyway....I already have this hot babe all ready to pose on my bike when it is done. It was her idea...so who am I to say no.
        I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Then hurry up and get your bike done, already

Comment

no shit....but I doubt like hell it will be done this summer. Maybe by the fall. I could be riding it now if I was not so dead set on doing it 100% myself. Building the oven to powder coat has taken alot of my time from it. But I think the wait will be worth it.
            I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojoe
              no shiate....but I doubt like hell it will be done this summer. Maybe by the fall. I could be riding it now if I was not so dead set on doing it 100% myself. Building the oven to powder coat has taken alot of my time from it. But I think the wait will be worth it.
              The oven will be a unique thing to have,very usefull indeed,i'm jealous

Comment

can some one say hijacked?
                Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

in this case, thats not a bad thing..

Comment

You mean some people have actually received PM's from contestants asking them to vote?

That one blows me away...............
                    Ron
                    MSgt, USMC (Retired)

Comment

I sense alittle sarcasm in your voice?

Comment

Originally posted by meanstrk
                        You mean some people have actually received PM's from contestants asking them to vote?

That one blows me away...............
                        Yeah, Ron I actually got one...waaaaay outpimps what they were trying on KP. I wasn't down with it, but that's been covered in another thread.

Comment

Working...
                        X