X

KR Decals on..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KR Decals on..

Got my KR decals and put them on last nite..the pics show a bit of a glare from the light,but you get the idea..they went on nice and easy, no fuss, no mess, lined up right the first time. I had to put the left side decal on just a tad higher becuase of the seat lock..I have a habit of not hitting the key hole the first time when I go to unlock my seat,so I didnt wanna damage them if that happened..

. I think they look hot as hell !!

very nice!

Comment

looking good
      Visit www.knee-draggers.com And sign up now!

Comment

I thought about putting them on the other side of the 750 logo..but I thought this just looked cooler, plus when Crunchie rides with me, her leg wont rub against them.

Comment

looks great!!
          Info for the Ottawa Motorcycle Course

sigpic

Comment

Woaw..where do I buy?

Comment

Originally posted by kickitjp
              Woaw..where do I buy?
              There is a global announcement at the top of every forum or you can click the link in my signature

Looks good Matt! Can you get a pic without the flash glare?
              Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Awesome Matt!!
                TDA Racing/Motorsports
                1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                Who knows what is next?
                Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Originally posted by BraadaJim
                  Originally posted by kickitjp
                  Woaw..where do I buy?
                  There is a global announcement at the top of every forum or you can click the link in my signature

Looks good Matt! Can you get a pic without the flash glare?
                  Yeah, im gonna photoshop it out..if that doesnt work, i'll take some more..just wanted to get something up asap last night.

Comment

Look great, can't wait to get mine!
                    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

everyone will get one, I have faith in all of you and you, I!!
                      TDA Racing/Motorsports
                      1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                      Who knows what is next?
                      Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                      Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Im debating on if I wanna put my last one on somewhere on GiGi..but just not sure.. one on each side of the tail section looks sweet now..but seeing if 1 more might be overdone, or look nice.

Comment

cool!

Comment

those are nice! I'll have to kick in for a few..

Comment

Looks great.
                              Bike is sold

Comment

Working...
                              X