Ladies and gentlemen, I proudly present : Miss Charleze

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladies and gentlemen, I proudly present : Miss Charleze

Yes! She is finally mine!!!

Joséphine still sits in my garage and I'm contemplating to make her go naked and serve as my fun toy at the tracks. Several people have adviced aginst this though, claiming that she won't be that much fun at the track due to her lack of power, and that there are cheap circuit bikes for sale all the time as an alternative. Pro's are that I know her through and through and everything but the gearbox has been revised over the last months. I'd probably get almost the same amount out of her if I sell as what I bought her for, so I'm not sure yet what I'll do.

Anyway, come next week this beauty will be my new (hopefully) faithful everyday ride. She has little over 21.000km (13.000mi)on the clock and is 10 years old. She comes with single cowl and duo seat, full maintenance with 1 year warranty, racing pegs front and rear + shifter, and should be a serious upgrade from my loyal Kat. I'm also thinking about changing the blue for a reddish color..
    Open your mind, freedom's a state.

sigpic

When in doubt, lean more.

Nice busa! That's one of the best looking ones I have seen. I love the blue and black, but that's just my personal taste, I'm sure red would look good also. Congratz man, make sure to give us a write up on how it compares to riding the kat.
    - Josh

2003 Suzuki Katana 600, Two Brothers Carbon Fiber exhaust, plasti dipped black and green (almost). I live and ride in Upstate NY.

Comment

Thanks, I sure will as soon as I can handle the bars I will do a proper comparison. First impressions are that she is much more nimble thanks to her lower centre of gravity. the bars are the same height and width as on a post Kat so there wasn't all that much difference in the seating position, a bit more sporty yes but nothing too drastic for a first impression. In low range she is easy to handle too. I haven't tried going into the high rpms yet.

I like the blue/black color scheme too but all my riding gear is red/black so that's why I am thinking about changing the color.

sigpic

Comment

Sweet ride!!!......... Leave the colour alone and just buy new gear!
        sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
        ------------------------------------------
        89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
        96 YZF 1000R

Comment

Originally posted by Slofuze View Post
          Sweet ride!!!......... Leave the colour alone and just buy new gear!
          Cost of repainting would be around €375 (about $500), new gear would set me back a full €1100 (over $1500). I hate to say that it comes down to cold hard cash on this issue.

sigpic

Comment

I thought it was just the HD guys need the matchy matchy bike and gear LMAO
            Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

Comment

oh my...

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

Beautiful!!!
                Kyle

Comment

Don't touch the colour. That's the best paint scheme i've seen on a Busa

Comment

congrats
                    never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

VERY nice
                      sigpic
                      "Teaching boys to bake cakes? That's no way to maintain an industrial empire."

Comment

I just got a great deal from my insurance company. If I take insurance on both bikes (yes I get to keep both this way!!) and become a member of the Motorcycle Action Group, I get a discount package. This means that I don't have to pay €350 (almost $500) for one bike, but I can insure both bikes for €240 ($330). How sweet a deal is that!

sigpic

Comment

Nice looking bike. I'd keep it blue myself.

Comment

Working...
                          X