X

Weather Issues anyone?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weather Issues anyone?

It has been raining here in Boston for 4 days straight, with another 3-4 days of rain in the forcast. This really does suck! I just wanted to share my opinion. I dont' ride in the rain unless I have to. It is cold right now so not too enjoyable.
    RichC4
    2000 Katana 600
    Quote from my buddy who bought a 2005 Ducati after riding my Kat "I don't get it, why is your bike more fun"

We need rain here. Badly. All of my little flowers are dried up.

Comment

Nothing but rain in our 10-day forecast .
      I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

its like 100F degrees out here no rain for a few months prolly.
        03 katanika

Comment

We're getting more rain here in Canada, specifically around the Toronto area.
          "The secret to life is to keep your mind full and your bowels empty. Unfortunately, the converse is true for most people."

Comment

yep, nothing but rain. i just put a GSXR1K rear shock on, and not a day in sight to ride.

Comment

Its all that dang mini huricanes fault over Michigan... It's just been spinning there for a week now, throwing water all around us... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...

Oh ya... It's been raining for the last week here in Pittsburgh also if you haven't guessed. And it shows no signs of ever stopping.....
              2006 Black N Gold Katana 750.
              Hey Pittsburgh!!! (and Western PA), Join the
              "Sport Bike Alliance of Pittsburgh" : http://www.sportbikealliance.com And lets RIDE...
              Motorcycle Maintenance Scheduling and MPG tool: http://www.mileagetracker.org/index.php
              Veteran of the United States Air Force.
              "Land of the Free... BECAUSE... of the Brave".

Comment

Oh my gosh....it's been so foggy here in the morning, that on the way to work.....my face shield get sprinkles!

Comment

Cheers,
                  =-= The CyberPoet
                  Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

nothing but rain and mid 50* weather here for the next 4 or 5 days really sux
                    sux even more since i am taking the ERC tomorrow in the cold AND rain
                    I love my Kat!!
                    2000 burgandy 750

Comment

Has rained here for the past 6 days,no sun in the forcast till Tuesday.
                      Ok, no more mister nice guy, i've met the guy in the street, and he's a wanker.

Comment

Stellar weather for the last 3 weeks and riding everyday and now the 10 day forecast looks likes we just moved into the rainy twilight zone

Comment

Y'all make me SICK!!! We still have snow on the ground in some places!! I did get a chance to ride this week, but riding to and from work it is only about 35-40! I guess that is what I have to get used to being up here in the Arctic.

I miss the Southeast.... NOT!! The views are breathtaking. (Yes, pics are coming soon.)

Greg

COURAGE -

Freedom is the sure possession of those alone
                          who have the courage to defend it.

First Sergeant(Ret) - US Army - 21 years

Comment

We could use a little rain, forest fires and starting already. Nothing but sun for the next 5 days and 20 degrees.

Comment

Originally posted by The CyberPoet

Cheers,
                              =-= The CyberPoet
                              Um , maybe a lil NWS ....
                              I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Working...
                              X