No announcement yet.
X

anotherone bites the dust

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was out drinking at this place called mugs and jugs and started to brag about his wheelies. So went out to show off
    yep that'll do it.. a punk attitude mixed with alcohol is never a good thing. Hate to say it, and I do hope he recovers well..but he got what he had coming to him IMO.

Comment

booze and bikes dont mix... i dont even drive to the bars... i either dd for friends or ride w a dd... and i dont think a dd looks good riding my bike for me..LOL
      Without Fuel, Fire, and Compression- Air just seems useless!

Comment

Originally posted by woobie
        You guys are allowed to have a loan on a bike without insurance down there?

Damn up here if you have a loan on the bike the bank requires full coverage, fire/theft and comprehensive. And if you get caught riding without insurance it's a $5000 fine from the Po-Po's.
        Here you are only legally permitted to do the no insurance thing if you have the bike paid off (no liens, no loans) and are wearing a helmet and don't have a DUI or Wreckless charge on your driving history... but things often get confused in the process (banks authorizing purchases in advance, etc), especially if the bike was bought on a weekend. It means a lot of riders end up like our self-inflicted victim here -- totalled bike and lots of debt.

Personally, I'm in a toss-up about whether I'm glad he wasn't carrying insurance (PRO: keeping him from jacking up everyone elses', CON: if he defaults on the loan, rates for bikes go up more). It's also a sad situation where it's often cheaper to have a $1 MIL health insurance policy that will cover your hospitalization (including from accidents) than to get a $10k PIP & liability policy for a bike...

Cheers,
        =-= The CyberPoet
        Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

sounds like a Darwin award waiting to happen, sorry to hear that your friend seems to have been born without a brain.
          Originally posted by AbeezieSoNeezie

fact: a yammie is a girls bike
          fact: more that one girl rides yammies therefore yammies = a bunch of girls
          fact: girls lie

therefore, the following equation is true.
          girls = yammah
          yammah = a bunch of liars

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix_Rising
            sounds like a Darwin award waiting to happen....
            Same thing I was thinking....

Darwin strikes again!
            Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

sounds like another one of those guys that need to overcompensate for their tiny weiner by acting as alpha-male as possible... at least until they run into a even bigger tiny-weiner-man or get darwinyzed.
              I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death. - George Carlin

Join the Zietgeist Movement
              http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3847743189197#

Comment

Originally posted by woobie
                You guys are allowed to have a loan on a bike without insurance down there?

Damn up here if you have a loan on the bike the bank requires full coverage, fire/theft and comprehensive. And if you get caught riding without insurance it's a $5000 fine from the Po-Po's.
                Not necessarily. Only if the amount financed is over $7500. I got lucky when I bought the kat. With the kat, and all my gear, my loan was only around $7200. I specifically asked the bank if I needed full coverage, and they said only if it was over $7500

Comment

When my buds see me show up with the helmet and leather, they don't even bother handing me a beer anymore.
                  Mugs and jugs does sound like the kind of upstanding establishment I wouldn't mind driving to however.

Comment

Did he at least have a hangover the next day with the road rash? What a TOOL! I wish I was there....well im glad hes not hurt but,,nothing like seeing or hearing about a squid with beer balls making an ass out of himself! If he does it again on a Busa....i hope he at least gets a hangover with the heaves.............MORON..

Comment

I have drank and rode b4 but learned my lesson
                      early on about that. Drinking ,Stunting,and a TOOLHEAD attitude = roadrash or worse hope your friend stays clear of the busa. To nice a bike to be
                      in the hands of a fool!
                      ALWAYS THE REAL!!!!

93ZX11D Candy Wine Red
                      Cardon Fiber D&D Full Exhaust,
                      Vortex Sprockets 1dwn frnt 2up back
                      She looks like Hell but is a True Battle Cat!
                      no pun intended
                      07ZX10 Special Edition Stock
                      09ZX14 in the making Need a lil more$$$1st
                      99Kat600 Custom Paint By Kali's AirBrushing, Chrome rims, Chrome GrabBar,Chrome Kickstand, Chrome Heel Gaurds, Braada Cowl,Lowered,Mesh Mod, More mods & Chrome to come

Comment

just an update. the bike does turn on but thats it. he going to try and fix it. after the gap insurance take affect he will have to pay the remaining 9000 pluson his loan from what he told me. he also went to work today and boy is he f@#$ up. kind of funny. what a stupid ass

Comment

Friend just got a used honda cbr f4 600. Already he is wheeling it. Just doesn't learn. At least he is on a 600.

Comment

Your friend has some seriouse issues. He's not gonna be around very long if he keeps that sh*t up. If you ride with him you better hope he dosen't take you out next time he rides like an assclown.

Comment

i like wheelies.... SOBER wheelies. good to see that he still rides..... but hopefully he rides and drinks on different days.

Comment

Well at least he didn't get hurt too bad. With that said and no offense but maybe your friend should have his head checked. In a sick way he kind of deserved it and maybe he will learn from this most likely not because it has been a few days and he bought another bike and I am sure he will be trying stuff again. My advice becareful around him he may end up taking someone with him next time.
                                "Wait you are hitting me for something I might do"

Comment

Working...
                                X