X

anotherone bites the dust

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anotherone bites the dust

friend of mine whose always bragging about his 05 1000, which by the way my bro beat him on my kat 600 it wasn't 1/4 mile or anything just street light to streetlight, wiped out yesterday. Was out drinking at this place called mugs and jugs and started to brag about his wheelies. So went out to show off and some car came outa nowhere. car didn't hit him but caused him panic. went down hard. bike flipped over like 10 times. he wasn't wearing any gear except his helmet. roadrash from under arm through hip. also footpeg punctured his thigh. he is hurting bad today. to make things worse. he doesn't have insurance and still gotta pay the loan. tell me that dont suck

mugs and jugs? i thought there were only 2... here in pinellas county, fl. is that where you are? who is this guy?

Comment

You gotta be tough when you're stupid.

hope your friend heals well and learns from this experience.

Comment

One thing I will not do is drink and ride.

Sorry to hear about your buds bad choice.
        Kyle

Comment

you know what I do not have for him.....

SYMPATHY!

Comment

Well, I'm glad he's recovering and no one else was hurt.
            Race On The Track ... Never On The Street

Comment

Drinking then riding, riding with intent to show off, stunting on the street, no gear, no insurance, financed a toy, ... The chain-of-choices really piled up on him didn't they?

Sometimes the natural consequences of our choices are the most direct, and easiest to understand and apply.

I'm glad to hear nobody else was injured. I sincerely hope your friend heals well. He'll have some time off the bike to think, and decide whether he wants to learn from his mistakes.

Comment

One thing I will not do is drink and ride.
                Very simple rule to follow....even after a beer here in oklahoma (3.2%) I won't ride the bike. If you make it a rule that you wont ever do it...you don't have to "draw the line" at how much you've drank or w/e and if you're "okay" to ride. Just my opinion or w/e...but hey. Better safe then sorry.

Comment

Yep, that sucks, but looks like he was asking for it.
                  Ron
                  MSgt, USMC (Retired)

Comment

don't get me wrong...glad he wasn't SERIOUSLY hurt...but maybe a few people will learn from this asshat.

Comment

just got back from his house and bike is in pieces. back rim wont even turn cause it is bent so far. oh and yah he is always asking for it. always showing off. i had to let him have it at least for a little while. now he is talking about getting a busa. i think he asking to get killed with his attitude. i went as far as asking his dad not to cosign cause his credit is a little screwed up. jason, it was at the one at us 19 near ulmerton. i live in spring hill but work in clearwater.

Comment

You guys are allowed to have a loan on a bike without insurance down there?

Damn up here if you have a loan on the bike the bank requires full coverage, fire/theft and comprehensive. And if you get caught riding without insurance it's a $5000 fine from the Po-Po's.
                        Kyle

Comment

Hopefully he doesn't take someone with him WHEN he DOES go .
                          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

thats right by my house... i go there all the time. my gf lives up there in spring hill.... its quite a drive.

Comment

jason you must have seen him before. his girlfriend works there. his name is russ. real cocky sob. you might have seen him at hogfish also. spring hill is okay but no jobs. bought my house cheap, 2100 square feet 1 acre lot for 72k, seven years ago

Comment

Working...
                              X