No announcement yet.
X

Stolen bike ..... RECOVERED

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Take a look at your front brakes when you get the bike. If you find it's trashed and can't get it to work I have a complete front brake system...

Comment

What about hooking up a switch of some sort until you can get a actuall ignition. Just hide it under the fairing or something. dunno
      I'll take pictures of mine....rofl

Comment

Bike theives and Meth heads should be shot on sight. Have you thaoght about parting the bike out? Might make more $ than repairing to sell.

Comment

I have a buyer already, and parting it out it to much of a pain in the ass if you ask me. I just want it all gone at once.

Comment

i had my 600 ninja stolen from my front yard.got it back 1 week latter in a box.the police did a drug bust at a house and found 2 bikes with diff color parts on it!they ran the vin numbers and it came up hot!the police called me and said they found my bike and that i can pick it up in two days.when i went to get it the police helped me load it in my truck.they said the other bike was not registered so they told me to take it if i wanted it.so i did.what the thief was doing was removing the plastics and putting his plastic on my frame(because his engine was blown).i had a lot of extra parts

Comment

When I sell a vehicle, I wait until I have a signed copy of the bill of sale in hand, and I have informed the state DMV of the sale, before I cancel my insurance. I want to be insured for as long as the DMV has my name associated with that VIN.

Comment

I learned that lesson the hard way.

Comment

[email protected] out what jail they will be in. 'Fix your Kat,ride it to the local stripclub,get pictures taken with all the beauties with you and your bike,theyll do it ..trust me,and send a different picture to them monthly. that should torture them a little...well not as much as Bubba get in from behind!

Comment

That's a great idea with the pictures... I may just do that. I also may light their house on fire if I find out where they live....maybe i'll just start with the pictures.

Comment

Working...
                    X