No announcement yet.
X

Got put in my place

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About 5 minutes from my house .. there's a racing complex open to bikes every Friday night ... For a few bucks you can do whatever you want in a supervised environment with paramedics on hand if something should happens.

Acceleration ... Racing .... wellies ... all kind of stuff but in a secure settings. Secure for the riders and for the public who doesn't have to live with riders who does not think of anything else but their little fun
    Guylaine
    Try and keep up now

Comment

Doing Stunting on public highways, streets whatever is so dumbest thing I have ever heard. If you want to do stunting in a parking lot where nobody is or if your at a competetion doing that kind of stuff thats fine. But don't be an idiot and do that kind of crap on public roads where theres traffic because your not only putting your life at risk but your also putting innocent people lives at risk. And Braun how can you say that somebody else couldn't get hurt, what happens if the motorcycle wrecks and a car has to swerve to miss it and hits other cars or whatnot. Seriously anybody who stunts on public streets or roads shouldn't be allowed to have a motorcycle period. Because those are the idiots that drive up the insurance rates for the people riding for the right reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by philwecksr
        low cut jeans, pink Icon Kitty jacket, pink Icon Kitty Helmet, blonde, some sort of tatoo just above the jeans line.....
        No thong??

Commando??

Comment

low cut jeans, pink Icon Kitty jacket, pink Icon Kitty Helmet, blonde, some sort of tatoo just above the jeans line.....
          Nice snap description, but be careful--target fixation can be a killer.

Comment

Originally posted by Range
            Originally posted by BRAUNSTEIN82
            I dont see a problem doing it anywhere the odds of someone else getting hurt is exrtemely slim, do really hear about someone in a car getting killed becuase a motorcycle wrecked. Anybody doing stunts in traffic know the risk and chose to risk there life, that is probly why they do it.
            that has got to be the most idiotic thing I have ever read in this forum...normally I do not care about stunting and I do not make many comments...but this was plain irresponsible....and FYI...I could care less about how great you and your wife are
            There is no damn resaon to come at me like an a hole, people have there priorities and opinions, there is no reason to come at someone in a rude nor aggressive manner, people stunt in the street and it will always be there, It is a stupid thing to do and I am sure there has only been a few time where someone in a car got hurt from a bike screwing up a stunt. And that isnt makeing insurance rates go up, it cars not watching bikes and the rider loosing it after trying to aviod a car.

I never said anything about how me and my wife are doing, I was commenting about people saying that the guy not stunting would get the girl in the long run. on top of that I thought this was supposed to be a friendly forum so if I did say how me and my wife are there shouldnt be any rude comment pertaining to it!

So cut out the negitive comments and grow up.
            www.scrmotorcycles.com www.katanaOutlet.com
            Katana Frame Sliders
            The only fully tested and proven Katana sliders Rear sliders, 520 conversion, gas caps and more.
            98+ Slider are "CyberPoet Endorsed" R.I.P.
            I couldn't have done this without you.

Comment

I think the people doing the stunting on public roads are the people that need to grow up...it they want to do tricks on bikes go join the damn circus..And I bet you would feel different if somebody you knew or someone if your family was killed by an irratic stunting motorcycye or an accident involving a person doing stunts on a motorcycle..just think about that before you speak...

Comment

I have had a friend die, another shatter his bones in his legs and uncle get rashed from head to toe. We all know the risk when we did it or do it and again I agree stunting in traffic is stupid and thoughtless and very imature. I dont stunt in traffic. But i do on roads or at a light, but only when clear and no cops.

Just notice your from clearwater also, so you should be very use to seeing stunting on the road, shoot you may have even seen me.
                Katana Frame Sliders
                The only fully tested and proven Katana sliders Rear sliders, 520 conversion, gas caps and more.

Comment

Hogfish grill welcomes all biker. Even street stunters.
                  Katana Frame Sliders

Comment

alright, I seem to have started something that I want to end. The important part of this post was the girl. Hot girl, exposed back tatoo, no visible thong, perhaps commando, def hot, and apparenlty into bikes. Thus a winner, thus more attractive. FOCUS ON THE GIRL PEOPLE!!!!
                    None of us are as dumb as all of us.....

“To do what ought to be done, but would not have been done unless I did it, I thought to be my duty.”
                    -Robert Morrison

"
                    well, i havent beat katana hero on expert level yet chris" -katanawarrior

"I believe in the free speech that liberals used to believe in, the economic freedom that conservatives used to believe in, and the personal freedom America used to believe in"

Comment

alright, I seem to have started something that I want to end. The important part of this post was the girl. Hot girl, exposed back tatoo, no visible thong, perhaps commando, def hot, and apparenlty into bikes. Thus a winner, thus more attractive. FOCUS ON THE GIRL PEOPLE!!!!
                      T&A & mph. The best things in the world. I am sorry if my comments started up some negativity, just get annoyed with the whole stunter hater thing.

Gotta love biker chiks.
                      Katana Frame Sliders

Comment

What an As@hole,he completely embarrassed himself and if the chick stays with him she will do the same..what a chump...must have a small member and is overcompinsating for it to impress the girl.

Comment

Hot girl, exposed back tatoo, no visible thong, perhaps commando, def hot, and apparenlty into bikes. Thus a winner, thus more attractive. FOCUS ON THE GIRL PEOPLE!!!!
                          She sounds hot. Too bad her hot tattoo will get rashed up because that skin was exposed when her idiot t00l stunter dude boytoy crashes. I'll bet she was only wearing jeans and tennis shoes too - no sturdy textile mesh and sensible boots to protect her hotness.

See? I can focus on the girl too

Comment

T&A & mph. The best things in the world. I am sorry if my comments started up some negativity, just get annoyed with the whole stunter hater thing.

Gotta love biker chiks.
                            I don't think we are stunter haters...I mean I enjoy a stunt show...I even like watching the guys practice...It is a talent..the thing I don't agree with is stunting in public places where not only the stunter gets hurt but innocent people get hurt...example was the guy that speeding through a town and t-boned a car and killed a little girl...not only did the motorcyclist die but he took an innocent bystander with him...ok he wasn't stunting I'm just going for an example of where the actions of the motorcyclist impacted the lives of someone else...now if you want to stunt do it responsibly...if you are going to do it in public pick a road that is not traveled as much or extremely light traffic...I don't like to hear about my two wheeled brothers and sisters dieing when it could have been prevented...just my .02...not an attack on anyone just my view...
                            Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
                            Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
                            Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

Originally posted by Jax

Gotta love biker chiks.
                              I don't think we are stunter haters...I mean I enjoy a stunt show...I even like watching the guys practice...It is a talent..the thing I don't agree with is stunting in public places where not only the stunter gets hurt but innocent people get hurt...example was the guy that speeding through a town and t-boned a car and killed a little girl...not only did the motorcyclist die but he took an innocent bystander with him...ok he wasn't stunting I'm just going for an example of where the actions of the motorcyclist impacted the lives of someone else...now if you want to stunt do it responsibly...if you are going to do it in public pick a road that is not traveled as much or extremely light traffic...I don't like to hear about my two wheeled brothers and sisters dieing when it could have been prevented...just my .02...not an attack on anyone just my view...
                              I agree. thank you for a more respectful opinion.
                              Katana Frame Sliders

Comment

I agree too, no biker like to see a hottie being hurt!!!
                                Kata-pult

Comment

Working...
                                X