No announcement yet.
X

interesting ride today. a good read

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn dude. We need to get you a sherman tank to roll in at the rate your going!

At least you made it out with minimal damage this time
    Kan-O-Gixxer!
    -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
    -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
    -Ohlins Susupension
    -Various Other Mods

Comment

Originally posted by The CyberPoet
      Personally, I would have called the cops in on the woman who smacked the bike... well, probably. Sounds to me like she damaged that nice Ohlin shock you had!

I did have some woman in a van hit the back of the Kat a couple years ago, but the Givi luggage racks can-openered the whole side of the van from the front door to the rear wheel, while all I got out of it was a cracked rear blinker light lens (never went down, just rolled forward some).

Yup, you're riding in front on the way to the Gap... by a couple hundred yards at least :P

PS - is this still in keeping with your statistical average of 1 accident per month? What bike are you riding now?

Cheers,
      =-= The CyberPoet

nah, ive changed my riding style quite a bit. i still ride hard.... but i pick more appropriate conditions (nothing in the middle of town, proper traffic and road conditions, make a slow pass before a faster run, and a bit slower everywhere anyways) im lookin to average 1 wreck per 3 or 4 months i am riding the katana still, and i wont be going to the gap unless i get a new frame ( it tracks straight still... but im not gonna trust it for that long of ride + hard cornering up there) and some kind of nose fairing w/ windscreen.

Comment

Working...
      X