No announcement yet.
X

Bought A New Bike!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw that beauty at the bike show this spring, very nice bike, congrats.
    R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Nice lookin bike. Doesn't the BMW drive itself?

Oh wait, that's the goldwing...
      -Steve

sigpic
      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
      Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Hey!!
        I hope you didn't pay full price 'cause I just noticed you're missing half of the swing arm!!

Comment

yes you will enjjoy the bike,,mark my words BMW will take over the sport touring and maybe sport bike market....enjoy dude glad your back on two wheels.

Comment

Tony, very nice ride - congrats!! My only question is that one of your criteria was insurance friendly - are the BMW's?
            R.I.P. Marc

Comment

bought new bike

Nice bike. Hope your recovery is swift

Comment

Very nice choice for a new ride , congrats.
                Kyle

Comment

Nice bike Tony. Kind of suits ya with that damn yuppie get-up your wearing. Or do you always shop for bikes dressed like a dweeb? Oh wait....that is a BMW dealership. Dweeb is mandatory

j/k man. Glad to see your doing ok and looking forward to getting back in the saddle.
                  I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

nice bike you look like your pain meds just wore off though. congrats on the beamer
                    a voice came to me and said, sacrifice that which you love the most (my girl and my bikes)
                    so i lied and gave up my girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojoe
                      Nice bike Tony. Kind of suits ya with that damn yuppie get-up your wearing. Or do you always shop for bikes dressed like a dweeb? Oh wait....that is a BMW dealership. Dweeb is mandatory

j/k man. Glad to see your doing ok and looking forward to getting back in the saddle.
                      Thanks Mojoe. Yes, I know I was dressed like a dweeb but I had a job interview in the afternoon so I sorta have an excuse. I even had to put my hair in a pony tail.
                      "The secret to life is to keep your mind full and your bowels empty. Unfortunately, the converse is true for most people."

Comment

Originally posted by goldkat
                        Tony, very nice ride - congrats!! My only question is that one of your criteria was insurance friendly - are the BMW's?
                        The insurance for the K1200S was $1131 CDN versus $993 for the Katana. The SV1000s wasn't any cheaper so I went with the 'fancy pants' bike.
                        "The secret to life is to keep your mind full and your bowels empty. Unfortunately, the converse is true for most people."

Comment

Congrats, very nice bike.
                          Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

oops....forgot to compliment the bike. I saw it with Chris at the bike show. It is sweet.

I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Nice!

Nice bike. How are you feeling?

Comment

Ooooo....very nice bike.

I've been considering a 2002+ BMW K1200RS two-tone for my next bike. I love the look of the Marakesh Red & Ice Blue paint job.

I did get a chance to sit on the new K-S model when it first came out. On the floor it felt comfy. Not that much different than the Kat's ridding position.

Two things I noticed though about the K-S model, the panniers are ugly and small IMO, and the CAN-bus would be interesting for those that like to add electrical accessories.
                                How To Install Race Tech Emulators & Rebuild Forks
                                How To Repack Yoshimura RS3 Exhaust
                                How To Install Oil Cooler Fans
                                How To Install Audiovox Cruise Control On A 1998+ Katana

Comment

Working...
                                X