X

Carbs 101 VIDEO howto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carbs 101 VIDEO howto?

Has anyone ever thought of / done this? I think they would be an instant superhero. In today's age of cheap HD video and youtube, that would be awesome.

Carbs 101 is great, but gets pretty confusing for us noobs. I'm sure for most people a step by step visual walk thru of a katana specific carb clean would be priceless.

Maybe the next time someone does a carb clean or rebuild they could document the process this way?

Just a thought.

you'd need a couple of sets of hands. I'd do it, but no kat parts at home anymore.
    -Steve

sigpic
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
    Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

I've thought about alot of vid "how to" from basics (like just tanking the tank off and putting it back on with the connections) to more advanced.

My only vid cam atm is a go pro wide. Not sure how that would turn out though.

Krey
      93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Duude... I have some hd cams laying around I'd be willing to loan out (Kodak zi8 and a mini tripod) that would be perfect. I just wish I knew how to clean my own carbs! I know I'd be able to learn... Just a matter of being shown what to do.

I think even an iPhone or iPod video would work up close with the right light. Would be amazing for someone to go through and explain in detail step by step. If I knew how, I'd do it.. Would be my contribution .

Btw - good clear video is almost always about using the right type / amount of light...

Tank tutorial would be great, btw... Building a whole repository of "howto videos". Even better.
        Last edited by Dank; 08-16-2012, 07:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
        X