X

Service manual download

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Service manual download

Okay, I'm new to the site, new to the Katana, and basically computer illiterate. I did the search feature and can not pull up a service manual for the '06 Katana on any of the links. If you can help, it would be greatly appreciated. As a new member I certainly have no right to complain, but, that is the part where I sound like my ex-wife. I can understand not being able to post for sale ads until xx amount of posts, but not being able to post wanted part(s) seems a little restrictive. All in all seems like a good site.

-Steve

sigpic
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
    Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Originally posted by Timan View Post
      Okay, I'm new to the site, new to the Katana, and basically computer illiterate. I did the search feature and can not pull up a service manual for the '06 Katana on any of the links. If you can help, it would be greatly appreciated. As a new member I certainly have no right to complain, but, that is the part where I sound like my ex-wife. I can understand not being able to post for sale ads until xx amount of posts, but not being able to post wanted part(s) seems a little restrictive. All in all seems like a good site.

Be sure to check the wiki (link at top) for info just as much as the forums.

As a new member to the site I understand that some of the restrictions may seem heavy, but they are there for a reason. Please remember that not all sections of the website are open to everyone until they meet certain qualifications. Use of the sale/wanted boards are not meant to replace Ebay for example. They are primarily a source for known contributing members to swap/trade/sell/buy parts as a convienance to them. (The way it was explained to me by Admin anyways... )

Krey
      93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Thanks for the help and advice. The link was working al along; I just wasn't waiting long enough for it to load. You know how it is with us old riders, got to hurry and get to our bran and prune juice.

Comment

Working...
        X