X

Almost tagged a skunk today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost tagged a skunk today

I was heading back from my parents today and almost squished a skunk on the highway. I ended up locking up the brakes a bit and missed the little sucker by inches. He didn't even try to spray me, which was a bonus. This was my first real close call of the season, but that is not saying much as I have had very little riding time due to getting work done on the bike and waiting for parts most of the season so far. It's been a crazy season around the valley. I think we've had around 9 motorcycle fatalities, and it seems there is a wreck a week. Please be safe and watch out for the idiots as well as the little and not so little furry creatures.
    It's all good! It's goody good!

try not using so much rear brake,it will bite you.glad to hear you don't stink.

Comment

Originally posted by the wind View Post
      glad to hear you don't stink.
      Lol...... I was thinking the same thing.
      sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
      ------------------------------------------
      89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
      96 YZF 1000R

Comment

Lol
        `03 Shadow VLX
        `92 Kat 750 Project
        ~M109R in the near future
        Originally posted by arsenic
        Oil's like religion, there's a million of them and yours is wrong.

Comment

Careful dude that would stink. Had a squirrel run out in the road yesterday and stop in my lane get on his or her hind legs and just look at me coming at it. Lol
          Ride like it's your last ride
          sigpic

Comment

i feel your pain . i had my kat about two weeks and i came up on a possum in the middle of a corner. i went off the road but my dirt bike skills( i guess) saved the day . that and a solid shoulder even with the road . those things are wired to stop . roll over and not move , but this one was back and forth. im still counting my lucky stars.
            im an american proud and free , a son of the south dont tread on me.

Comment

I just hit the furry little sandbag and keep on rolling.

not worth my skin to wreck.

See My Garage for mods...
              T-Rex Racing framesliders install and review thread
              Full Post 98 LED conversion how to thread

Comment

Working...
              X