No announcement yet.
X

UNI air filter pods

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn that is a beautiful build, one day my friend... one day .. i too will have an epic bike.. but for now .. i will suffer with crappy build

Comment

Comment

My cheap *** dirtbike has flatslides...be jealous...
        90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
        I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
        Originally posted by soulless kaos
        but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Comment

Take four of them, JB weld them together, done
            90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
            I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
            Originally posted by soulless kaos
            but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

That's the KR way

Comment

Nice Carbs! What size flat slides are recommended for a 1990 kat 750?

Comment

With a stock engine? I wouldn't recommend any. It all depends how far you've gone with the motor. 36RS flat slides are 36mm and 36mm is the size of the stock carbs.

Comment

So far just GSXR Cams, I am not using the stock air box, I have pod filters, Running a Vance and Hines header with a custom Boz Bros shorty exhaust, there is no real change in elevation where I ride and I plan to start taking the bike to the 1/4 mile track soon. I thought this might be the way to go

Comment

Yeah, you kinda need flatslides to run pods. It's not an opinion thing. It's a fundamental, "how CV carbs work" thing.

Comment

Okay, so if I go with the flat slides, I think I need to get a petcock with 2 outlets? A new throttle assembly, push pull type? anything else?

Comment

Man I really want a set of those for my GS/Bandit build.

Comment

Originally posted by dazuki View Post
                            Okay, so if I go with the flat slides, I think I need to get a petcock with 2 outlets? A new throttle assembly, push pull type? anything else?
                            You have a petcock with two outlets. Yes on the push/pull throttle. It's very possible there could be more, but I can't think of anything now.

Comment

Thanks for the info!

Comment

Originally posted by scheib View Post
                                Show off

hahaha surprise surprise!

Comment

Working...
                                X