X

Does anyone know of a source for graphics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know of a source for graphics

I am looking for a source for graphics on my 92 kat. I stoled the pic below from member KatanaGSX92 (hope you dont mind). I am looking for a source for the type/style of graphic that you see here on his bike the one on the left. I am not sure what this style of graphic is called. One site called it "splash style". Bottom line I am looking for this style but in lime green. Does anyone know of a vendor?
    Attached Files

dunno any place specifically but these guys do designs for every bike and custom ones
    sportbike, motorcycle, Vinyl, wraps, decals, graphics, sport bike, designs, themes, sticker kits, bikeskins, Vaporlock, cruisers, baggers, custom, real flames
    never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to there level and beat you with experience.

Originally posted by GSXFJim
    Just remember.. Stupid hurts...
    confused katana build

Comment

The graphics on his bike were the stock stickers for that year and machine.

I don't think they came in lime green. You'd likely need to find someone capable of recreating them in that color for you.

Last edited by steves; 06-02-2012, 07:03 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
      -Steve

sigpic
      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
      Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

try your local sign/vinyl shop. We had 2 of the 15 passenger vans at church wrapped for $900. that was for both of them, custom printed graphics with photos and logos.
        or you can order your own vinyl and cut your own pattern if you prefer. you can order enough vinyl to wrap your whole bike for $150 .
        Last edited by MTpockets; 06-02-2012, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Or you could take Steves picture off of here and find someone local who does airbrushing with the colors you want ~

All you want to know is right here ~

Comment

Hydro dipping maybe an option to

Comment

Might try tapeworks if you're looking for vinyl.
              Can always be painted on but cant come close to the cost of vinyl

Comment

Originally posted by T McCall View Post
                Might try tapeworks if you're looking for vinyl.
                Can always be painted on but cant come close to the cost of vinyl

+1. Lots of color choices on thier website.
                “If you don’t like change, you will like being irrelevant even less.”
                -Former Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld

2002 DRZ400E
                1994 Katana 600

Comment

i would find a good airbrush guy and then clear over his work. then it would be custom . or just black it out . thats what i would do.
                  im an american proud and free , a son of the south dont tread on me.

Comment

Tapeworks has some of the closest patterns I have seen. You can change the collor of the main pattern and the shadows. The dealership or bikerbandit.com may still have NOS OEM graphics.

Last edited by adam731432; 06-03-2012, 12:16 AM.

Comment

Tapeworks.com the quickest way to make your gsxr physically painful to look at
                      90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                      I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                      Originally posted by soulless kaos
                      but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Here's another one to look at.
                        Open your mind, freedom's a state.

sigpic

When in doubt, lean more.

Comment

I like tapeworks. Even got a SuzukiAdvancedCoolingSystem (sacs) stickers from them for my upper fairing!

Comment

Cant find what you need, give me a shout for paint.
                            Can apply to existing finish as long as its in good shape, and clear out nice.Piant looks 100% better than vinyl.Like i said its not cheap but.....

Comment

I appreciate all the answers. I found a guy to airbrush locally. Thinking I might just completely change to something different.

Comment

Working...
                              X