X

240 fat tire kit on Katana 600 pic's here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 240 fat tire kit on Katana 600 pic's here

the rim was widen to a 9 1/2 inches ... i'm lettin the pic's say the rest ..katana has arrived!! baby busa....

Last edited by Bison Brotherz; 05-10-2009, 04:25 PM. Reason: added pic
    No more negative self talking..
    This destructive habit is often a self-fulfilling prophecy - we talk ourselves out of improving our performance or maintaining good new habits. We talk ourselves into just giving up.

I see 3 inches of tire that will never hit the pavement.... 1.5 on each side...

...peaking from under a sleeping bag..."Hi, I'm Zuma"

I'm already in a club but we have Bombers, Fighters and Big Friggin Guns!!!

Comment

that looks good - better than good - dont feel you have to prove a point though, its your bike - you know what youve put into it, and thats all that matters - people that are quick to start running there mouths about how big a liar you are are just jealouse imo, its a funny site this, you just gotta be careful what you say to and around a select few, there are a lot of good guys on here though

the bike looks sweet - whats the intended purpouse? street or strip
      i pitty the fool that dont ride oldskool

Comment

to bigbike-r

Originally posted by bigbike-r View Post
        that looks good - better than good - dont feel you have to prove a point though, its your bike - you know what youve put into it, and thats all that matters - people that are quick to start running there mouths about how big a liar you are are just jealouse imo, its a funny site this, you just gotta be careful what you say to and around a select few, there are a lot of good guys on here though

the bike looks sweet - whats the intended purpouse? street or strip

Man!! thankx i really needed that ..your a kool dude,and i get down wit folks like you...God Bless
        This destructive habit is often a self-fulfilling prophecy - we talk ourselves out of improving our performance or maintaining good new habits. We talk ourselves into just giving up.

Comment

I wasn't saying it was a bad thing... It's your bike, mod it however you like. If you happy with it then that is all that matters

Comment

Daaaahhhyyuum looks nice!
            1999 Katana 750

Comment

Pacerman

Originally posted by Pacerman View Post
              I wasn't saying it was a bad thing... It's your bike, mod it however you like. If you happy with it then that is all that matters

Thankx

Originally posted by Dfurgi View Post
              Daaaahhhyyuum looks nice!
              its' all good..
              Last edited by Bison Brotherz; 05-10-2009, 04:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Does look pretty sweet...

Comment

Originally posted by Pacerman View Post

Comment

DreKat

Originally posted by DreKat View Post
                    i feel you!!

Comment

see? thats all ya had to do was publish some asked for info when ya first posted, and you wouldn't have gotten so much grief.

when someone asked "What size rim is it?" you just said "its a 240 tire" which isn't an answer.

Same with "How long is the chain?" you said "its a 518 chain" which again, isn't an answer.

you need to upgrade your rear suspension, or our next question will be "how much will a new 240 tire cost you, when your tail finishes cutting through it on both sides.

be careful riding, as it is, a good hard bump will pop the tire and wipe you out.

Looks like the arms stretch was done properly tho, I'm surprised they didn't fix the suspension.

See My Garage for mods...
                      T-Rex Racing framesliders install and review thread
                      Full Post 98 LED conversion how to thread

Comment

Jaybell

Originally posted by JayBell View Post
                        see? thats all ya had to do was publish some asked for info when ya first posted, and you wouldn't have gotten so much grief.

when someone asked "What size rim is it?" you just said "its a 240 tire" which isn't an answer.

Same with "How long is the chain?" you said "its a 530 chain" which again, isn't an answer.

be careful riding.
                        Looks like the arms stretch was done properly tho .
                        it's fix now!!

Comment

Glad u got pics up russell, but the man is right, u do got some big chicken stripes on it, lol. Let ur brother terry ride it hahahahhaha. I TOLD U to get pics from the back wit u sittin on it> that thing sits up high til u put that weight on it, lol. Just remember all comments whether good or bad r going to happen, dont take it wit a grain of salt, this is a peoples forum so that means all types of people n opinions.

Comment

biggmo

Originally posted by biggmoinc View Post
                            Glad u got pics up russell, but the man is right, u do got some big chicken stripes on it, lol. Let ur brother terry ride it hahahahhaha. I TOLD U to get pics from the back wit u sittin on it> that thing sits up high til u put that weight on it, lol. Just remember all comments whether good or bad r going to happen, dont take it wit a grain of salt, this is a peoples forum so that means all types of people n opinions.
                            lol..i'm cuttin the weight back...lol

Comment

as has already been said - something needs doing about that shock - waaay too soft, it will end up killing you - its a shame people arent willing to offer help

it was my thoughts thats what the forums were about - i know if i had picked something like that up my first responses wouldnt be to start having a pop, its a shame cos i know people who have come to this site - some new to bikes, who i have personally sent here in search of help only to be welcomed by those who sit and point out the mistakes and poke fun at rather than say - this is what you need to do to correct your mistakes -

nobody is born with all the knowledge, lifes all about learning,
                              i recently came under fire in another post for offering a genuine opinion and expressing an idea to which i was told by one member who since has deleted what he wrote to me - but went along the lines of god damn it your opinions are unwelcome - if you dont like us building our bikes and spending a lotta money on them and doing what we want to do to them - take a walk - or something along those lines -

this guys done exactly that put his money in built a bike how he wants, so how do you win?

at the end of the day its your bike it matters only what you think of it - if somebody else doesnt like it, no big deal - theyre not the one riding it - if they dont like the look of it - dont look -

im sorry if im begining to come across as harsh but its boarderline bullying what goes on sometimes
                              i pitty the fool that dont ride oldskool

Comment

Working...
                              X