Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Fairing MUST be replaced, reputable vendor?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fairing MUST be replaced, reputable vendor?

My bike was stolen for roughly a week, and when it was returned It had bodywork that seems like it was done by a 12 year old ( un-even cuts in fairing for led insertion). It is far beyond repair and several mounting points have been broken off.

Only problem is I prefer not to buy a from a cheap foreign store. Are there ANY US based companies that make fairings?

Hit flea-bay
    Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
    HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Double check with your insurance company, as their cover may include theft damage. File civil suit against the thief otherwise.

Seriously - if anyone did that to my bike, I'd use everything possible to make them pay up.

Comment

That's where it's real interesting. I went outside and my bike was gone, filed it with the cops, and a week later it showed up. Imagine they decided their craftsman skills were lacking and they wanted to practice on something else.

Comment

Someone stole it and decided to modify it and just ride around thinking they'd get away with it?
          Don't trade it - upgrade it!

Comment

Figured they'd try to sell it, so I'm pretty clueless as well.

Comment

There are some very strange people about!!!
              Don't trade it - upgrade it!

Comment

Well I ordered from nicecycle on the 18th of September and they still haven't shipped. Didn't even inform me that my fairings were delayed because they had to "go through paint again." Kind of regretting going with this company.

Comment

looks like nicycle has the same fairing they sale on ebay but its 250 dollars cheaper on ebay

Comment

Maybe the thieves realized how much a Katana is worth and just gave it back.

Comment

Working...
                    X