No announcement yet.
X

TURBO katana 750 build: Blow-thru

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hope the build goes well this summer. a gsxr will make more power N/A anyways

Comment

Originally posted by dzkatrider View Post
      hope the build goes well this summer. a gsxr will make more power N/A anyways
      90 gsxr 750 would have more power than a turbo 90 katana 750?????? god i hope you are playing

gsxr-115 hp
      gsxf-106 hp

so your telling me 8psi would of gained me under 9hp......lmao

******Must be that time of year again, got new members with uneducated questions and statements

Comment

i wish i had the knowhow to do this. im looking up ways to beef up my katana but thats something i couldent do! hop it goes well
        Tyberious Rasputen Von-rotten Shagnasty
        True story

Comment

i kinda put it on hold, for now, i did get it running though, need to dyno it and cut the body work out. im in the middle of turning a 89 600 in to a post, frame swap and body swap, you want simple hp on your kat, swap in a 1127, if you have the know how to unbolt your old motor, then you can do the swap, cause its a bolt in swap

Comment

Ill try that as soon as i get my hands on one
            Tyberious Rasputen Von-rotten Shagnasty
            True story

Comment

Kats are rare in my area which seems odd.
              I've only encountered a few in the classifieds and CL.. .however.. it also might mean that peeps are holding onto them..heheheh.
              i wish i'da never sold my 750 back then... but i got a 600 now and tinkering with it.
              "The two most powerful warriors are patience and time!" - Tolstoy

Comment

go all out ..... [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVIWX60TLyA&feature=related"]FiatBusa - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by H-2 CHARLIE View Post
                  go all out ..... FiatBusa - YouTube
                  lol funny you posted that..I have a buddy thats freaking crazy about vw's and has a few friends that are the same.. Anyways he's got a buddy that lives in Texas that has a Marc 1 that's running a turbo busa motor. Lmao it's one of those things that if you want it and they don't make it, build it yourself.
                  A hero need not speak, for when he is gone the world will speak for him.

Comment

Working...
                  X