Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cant wait to see it when its done.
    Godspeed
    CSBA #1167
    Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

man do i love those white glow gauges. i am so getting me a set!
      R.I.P. Marc- You will be missed!

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Comment

I increased the angle that bars extend from the bike and finished the other side. I also made new ABS pieces that match the shape of the bike better.

-2000 "750"

Comment

: I want those damper cover thingys!!! :
          This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
          BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

looks great

Comment

looks awesome, good job!
              myspace
              2006 Suzuki Kat GSX750F

Comment

For tonight's work I cut out my Ninja windscreen for the low-profile look. I LOVE IT.
                -2000 "750"

Comment

Looks great...
                  2006 Black N Gold Katana 750.
                  Hey Pittsburgh!!! (and Western PA), Join the
                  "Sport Bike Alliance of Pittsburgh" : http://www.sportbikealliance.com And lets RIDE...
                  Motorcycle Maintenance Scheduling and MPG tool: http://www.mileagetracker.org/index.php
                  Veteran of the United States Air Force.
                  "Land of the Free... BECAUSE... of the Brave".

Comment

Damn dude that bike is going to be amazing!

Comment

Other than the shape of the stock windscreen (thank you Joe Dahero), the other thing I have always disliked about the Kat is the headlight. Last year I darkened the inside of my headlight assembly just like the newer Kats. That helped, but it still needed more. Since I am in the middle of my extreme Kat makeover, I decided that it was time to make the headlights look a little better. There is a lot more work needed in the picture below, but it will certainly give the impression. My goal is to make it look like that Kat has two individual headlights - not two sharing the same assembly.

I plan on connecting this piece the to bottom noise piece via some Permatex plastic weld. It would then of course be painted to match. I've sanded it much more since this picture and undoubtedly have more to do before it is finished. So far I think it is going to be worth the time.
                      -2000 "750"

Comment

Nice job! You've put a ton of work into that and it shows.

Comment

looks good... teddy did the ninja screen and the headlight separator piece to his bike, looks great, im sure yours will too.

Comment

holy rusted metal that is so awsome
                            Work hard Play Hard

Comment

Not much of an update tonight, but here is how I am attaching the headlight separator ----->

I'm using Permatex Plastic Weld to attach it to the lower nose fairing. I put a layer on the front and a layer on the back. After you start sanding it will open up little bubbles that need filled. You can see a couple in the second picture. I probably have two more rounds of filling and sanding before I am finished.

--Yes I know the top isn't symmetric yet. Been focused on the bottom so far.
                              -2000 "750"

Comment

That looks really good so far. Look forward to see it finished up and painted
                                'Not accidents! Crashes. Almost every crash can be prevented by avoiding distractions while driving.'

Comment

Working...
                                X