X
X

A ripoff scam hits close to home...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just read the post on the other forum. I can't believe the arrogance. Do they think you are an idiot when he tries to explain about the speedo swap. I guess we were all born yesterday. That's what happens when you try to give some people a heads up. I can tell you where some of their heads are right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kfreak View Post
      I just read the post on the other forum. I can't believe the arrogance. Do they think you are an idiot when he tries to explain about the speedo swap. I guess we were all born yesterday. That's what happens when you try to give some people a heads up. I can tell you where some of their heads are right now.
      It smells funny in here...
      90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
      I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
      Originally posted by soulless kaos
      but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

• Here's another guy scamming....and this guy is actually calling him out..:
        Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
        Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
        Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

• Originally posted by Jax View Post
          Here's another guy scamming....and this guy is actually calling him out..:
          http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/mcy/1171134645.html
          I think Tom posted that & it IS the same bike! Ray.
          85GS1150E 83GS1100SD 83GS1100ES 82GS1000SZ 96GSXR1500DRAGBIKE 96GSXR1400DRAGBIKE 90GSXR1166DRAGBIKE 05SDG110PITBIKE & 8 QUADS!!! "Life is tough! It's even tougher when you're stupid!" John Wayne

Comment

• I thought Tom's busa was a 99?

Comment

• This is a good one. Here's his rebuttal:

That one is one that Busa Ray went and looked at and passed on.
              Considering the guy has 6 Busas in his garage he knows a good Busa when he sees one.
              Last edited by tdrcomm; 05-15-2009, 05:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
              sigpic

Comment

• I sent the guy a message via fleabay yesterday, asking if it was still for sale
                no responce
                Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

Comment

• wait, is Busa Ray and Suzukiray the same guy?

Comment

• Originally posted by arsenic View Post
                    wait, is Busa Ray and Suzukiray the same guy?

Nope. Kinda confusing though.

BusaRay is the owner/founder of BusaBoys ( www.busaboys.com )
                    They're redoing their website and are going to have some awesome features
                    for us SoCal riders like updated speedtrap maps and "How to" pics and vids for Busas and a bunch of other bikes.

SuzukiRay lives about 10 minutes from me near the Happiest Place on
                    Earth. Going to him for all my go-fast mods on my next bike.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by arsenic View Post
                      wait, is Busa Ray and Suzukiray the same guy?
                      I starting to wonder the same thing
                      sigpic
                      Update Jul 11 2014
                      Done finally road worthy, Huge difference in looks compare to the pic in my SIG. Will update everything soon.

Comment

• See Part 2 Here: http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?p=2257415
                        -Steve

sigpic
                        Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
                        Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Working...
                        X