Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

First Ride of the Season ... What a thrill !!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Ride of the Season ... What a thrill !!!!

Tonite I finally had my first ride of the season ... The Kat purred on the 3rd try and just ran great after .... It was a short one (10 miles) but the butterfly and the excitement came back just after my first shift into second gear !!!!

Well I feeeeeeeeel great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Guylaine
    Try and keep up now

woot, i rode mine to work the other day...it was 72 today also

JC

Comment

Woohoo !! Congrats sky ! I just had my first ride of the season tonight as well. It was just going to be about a 5-10 mile..but then I decided to go back out for another 1.5 hours ! Just got home not too long ago. The grin is still there!!!

Comment

Took the project bike out for IT'S first ride of the season . My bike has already seen several hundred miles this year . Broken engine and everything !
        I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Hey, if it runs and you can ride it..its noteworthy as a first ride of the season right?

Comment

I am very eager to get my bike back after the pizza guy fiasco. It's been over a month now.
            What the deuce!?!

Comment

I went out last night on my first real ride of the season. Put on about 40miles. O yea I do love my kat.

Comment

I rode home from storage Saturday, March 25th as my first ride (under a mile and in slight snow). The next day, I went on another short ride. Since Monday, I've ridden about 200 miles. They weather has been pretty decent. Man did I miss riding...

Comment

I am about to go on my 114th rid of the season. Oh, and I am counting the season from January 1st
                  Kan-O-Gixxer!
                  -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                  -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                  -Ohlins Susupension
                  -Various Other Mods

Comment

Originally posted by WildKat
                    Hey, if it runs and you can ride it..its noteworthy as a first ride of the season right?
                    That was that particular bike's first ride of the season . I've had quite a few 50+ mile days this year already . Winter wasn't THAT bad .
                    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

I just got back from my first ride! Oh yes, feels great, was just 45km's but the weather is going to be nice for awhile so it's all good. (Temp today is 43F. 6c)

Comment

Went for my first ride last weekend, it's like falling in love all over again
                        R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

recieved all my parts yesterday that I needed except for my cawl but no big deal. Going for my first ride today. I have to change the oil replace a starter gear cover and I am good to go.

Comment

I also went riding last nite ... it was very warm for this time of year still in the 60's ... surprisinly didn't see many bikes on the roads ..

Where were you all
                            Guylaine
                            Try and keep up now

Comment

Why have we not seen any pics of this joyous event?

Comment

Working...
                              X