No announcement yet.
X

I keep getting sweet comps on my ride!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I keep getting sweet comps on my ride!

Although today sucked, bc my clutch cable broke, there was some good out of it.

While sitting, waiting for a ride...two gangsters lol, walked by and they were like thats a sweet bike. So anyways they actually thought it was a ducati..lol

Its actually strange, because they werent the first to say that!

Now that i have the sleek solo cowl, silver slipons, raised rear end...i must admit, it looks much different from a katana!

it's a good looking bike for sure. maybe it's the red that looks like the "ducati" red.

Long Live the D

Comment

Yeah, it seems that people who aren't heavily into motorcycles are really attracted to the Katana. It seems only the super sport posers beat on our 'poor' beloved machine.
      "The secret to life is to keep your mind full and your bowels empty. Unfortunately, the converse is true for most people."

Comment

A picture of the bike with the slipons would be nice....other than that real nice bike.

Comment

here's some southerly advice that may come in handy down the road a piece... Next time you are too drunk to drive, walk to the nearest pizza shop and place a delivery order. When they go to deliver it, catch a ride home with them.
          http://s67.photobucket.com/albums/h311/dragkota98/

Comment

As great as we all keep our bikes and put so much money and love into them..its nice to get compliments now and then from the general public. Even if they dont know a Duc from a Kat

Comment

lets see some pics of your ride, so that we may pay it a few compliments as well!
              "Keeps it movin"

"Mean people SUCK......Nice people Swallow!"

Comment

Ok as requested!

I recently put the cowl on, 160 tire, and a bandit 1200 shock.

Comment

Hey, nice CF Yoke protector!

I like that you cut the heel protectors off, nice touch. Did you paint the entire bike with the cowl...or did you just paint the cowl to match the original red?

Did you put a 160 on a Pre 98 rear? How does that handle?

Comment

Well with a ride like that I am not surprise you get numerous compliments!! Great looking Kat.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

lol, good deal kickit!

The tire handles just fine, I did notice quicker turn in which is a little harder to get used to.

I noticed, bc the tire is so much wider as compared to the 3.5" rim, the tire is more less a 150...because the edges of the tire are sucked way into the rim...so i have huge chicken strips right now lol.

The bike was repainted last year, so my neighbor, who owns a bodyshop painted the cowl for me. Just 10$!
                      Thanks for the kind words Zuki!

Comment

what kind of slip ons are those could only make out F1 (S) maybe? And i love the red on it, looks great!
                        Life's fast so you have to be faster, ride fast and take risks...

Comment

Not a bad looking kat
                          ALWAYS THE REAL!!!!

93ZX11D Candy Wine Red
                          Cardon Fiber D&D Full Exhaust,
                          Vortex Sprockets 1dwn frnt 2up back
                          She looks like Hell but is a True Battle Cat!
                          no pun intended
                          07ZX10 Special Edition Stock
                          09ZX14 in the making Need a lil more$$$1st
                          99Kat600 Custom Paint By Kali's AirBrushing, Chrome rims, Chrome GrabBar,Chrome Kickstand, Chrome Heel Gaurds, Braada Cowl,Lowered,Mesh Mod, More mods & Chrome to come

Comment

Great touch with the Fibre Lyte !!! Definately a cool lookin ride !

Comment

man can I make my 97 look like that?
                              97 Katana 600 F

Comment

Working...
                              X