No announcement yet.
X

FREE TIRE!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got my free tire yesterday. Took about two weeks from the time they charged my credit card. Didn't get a "shipped" email. I had to log onto the pirelli site to see the shipped status.
    Submariners do it deeper

Comment

I got my free tire late last week and mounted the set over the weekend.
      I like you. When the world is mine your death will be quick and painless.

Comment

Oh yes! Over the course of today and an email being sent, my status was updated to "POP validated, awaiting credit card authorization". As MadMoney guy would say, Booyah!

Now, where did I put my motorcycle?
        What the deuce!?!

Comment

Found the 160/60 X17 at www.sporttour.com for $105.95 ($9.95 shipping)[Prices went up since then] and then took the website to Denniskirk.com they matched it. after I got the rear filled out the forms and sent them in by 2-3 day delivery, delivery comfirmation. comfirmed, credit card charged, and shipped. should be here on TUES or WEDS.
          Ordered tire:17 Mar 06
          Got Tire:22 Mar 06
          Sent form:24 Mar 06
          Credit Card Charged:29 Mar 06
          Free Tire shipped: 30 Mar 06
          Got Tire:05 Apr 06
          Total cost: $105.95(Rear)+$9.95(ship)+$2.30(Form postage, 2-3 day del)+$25(free Tire Ship) = $143.24(Two Tires)
          An Ole man once said:"It is better to be thought a fool because of silence, than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt"

Comment

Oh I forgot, YES I got an shipped email:

To : [email protected]

Subject : UPS Ship Notification, Tracking Number 1ZY474720366XXXXXXX

Date : Thu, Mar 30, 2006 01:13 AM

***Do not reply to this e-mail. UPS and Batteryspace.com will not receive your reply.

This message was sent to you at the request of Batteryspace.com to notify you that the package information below has been transmitted to UPS. The package(s) may not have actually been placed with UPS for shipment. To verify when and if the shipment is tendered to UPS and its actual transit status, click on the tracking link below or contact Batteryspace.com directly.

Important Delivery Information
            --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scheduled Delivery: 05-April-2006
            Shipment Detail
            --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Ship To:
            Michael Eutzy
            Eutzy, Michael
            23002 Banquo Drive
            Spring
            TX
            US
            Number of Packages: 1
            UPS Service: GROUND
            Weight: 3.0 LBS

Tracking Number: 1ZY474720366xxxxx
            Reference Number 1: 7381xxxxx

Click here to track if UPS has received your shipment or visit
            An Ole man once said:"It is better to be thought a fool because of silence, than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt"

Comment

Working...
            X