Vote for 1...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote for 1...

let's hear your vote:

if you only had $100 for 1 comfort or performance mod this month on your 03/600 would it be:

A - 1" bar risers

B - Double Bubble windscreen

c - SS brake lines
    previous rides
    06 kat 600, 04 Triumph ST Streetfighter, 07 Vstar 1100, 03 GSXR 750, 03 Hayabusa, 07 SV 1000 , 02 Bandit 1200s, Current ride - 07 Roadliner 1900,
    next ride - another kat

C.
    2002 750 Kat
    2013 Polaris 850 XP LE(wrecked)
    2002 Ski-Doo MXZ 800
    2002 Ski-Doo MXZ 800 X-package
    1999 Ski-Doo MXZ 670 H.O.
    2009 Kawasaki KX250F(SOLD)

Comment

Brake lines. Stopping trumps comfort and your lines are 9 years old. (You're supposed to replace the oem lines every 5 years.) Check with G&J Aircraft Brake Lines (search the forum for a thread on them) for prices. You'll spend less than $100 and be really happy with how your bike stops afterwards.
      Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
      HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

SS lines all the way, one of the singlemost best upgrades I have done to my bike.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
        You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

i had a feeling you guys would say that
          previous rides
          06 kat 600, 04 Triumph ST Streetfighter, 07 Vstar 1100, 03 GSXR 750, 03 Hayabusa, 07 SV 1000 , 02 Bandit 1200s, Current ride - 07 Roadliner 1900,
          next ride - another kat

Comment

Get the lines from G&J and then pony up another $50. Bet that'd get you your windscreen. Then you just need a riser off a 750 and you're in business. Just remember to order your brake lines about an inch long so they'll reach after you install the riser. Plan that upgrade for the next time you need to replace choke and throttle cables and done!
            Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
            HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

c
              "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
              spammer police
              USAF veteran
              If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Working...
              X